Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>1
merp
>2 you know good and well these two arnt into slash
>1: Go along with it to earn more "friends".
>2

Alice seems to know that lexii is the writer so calling the bluff will probably not be very conflict-y now.
>1 , You know they're full of it; no need to let them know, though.
> 1

It's more fun to string them along anyway
> You know they're full of it; no need to let them know, though.

[Image: 194_by_terra414-dckvvom.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 195_by_terra414-dckvvq5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 196_by_terra414-dckvvr7.png]

==>

[Image: 197_by_terra414-dckvvs1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 198_by_terra414-dckvvt3.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 199_by_terra414-dckvvtq.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 200_by_terra414-dckvvui.png]

Show ChatlogShow

This is probably the most fun you've had in a while! Too bad the bell cut the conversation short. You all start making your way back to your respective classes, but Lexii holds you back.

==>

[Image: 201_by_terra414-dckvwa7.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You did have a good time and knowing your favourite author in real life may lead to some free custom-made fiction, but some of the teachers and other students that pity-help you through classes may be discouraged from continuing their patronage...

1 Yes (Accept company, and potential free custom fanfiction)
2 No (Reject company, you're not going to start studying now of all times)
>1: Fanfiction is love. Fanfiction is life.
>1. It's not like you don't have other angles you can play up if you absolutely need pity help
>1
fanfiction > not having to study, totally, because i say so
I'll also go with

>1
>1

>Friend's help would be better and more custom-tailored than the help you'd get from strangers. Plus, the whole loner angle would just give diminishing returns over time as people would just start ignoring you and you'd fade into the background.
>It's not like you don't have other angles you can play up if you absolutely need pity help

[Image: 202_by_terra414-dcl2wog.png]

That's a good point! And there's few things you enjoy more than subtly influencing people to get them to do what you want. Is there anything more gratifying than managing to change someone's mind with a few well picked words?

...Probably! But you can't think of any right now.

==>

[Image: 203_by_terra414-dcl2wpa.png]

You transition to computer studies. Garreth decides to sit near you in case you feel like chatting now that you're acquaintances.

As soon as you turn on the computer, you notice your brother pestered you through the night!

Oh yeah, you kind of forgot about that...

Show ChatlogShow

...

Jesus, did he sleep at all? What hour did he start messaging you?

He's online right now, even though he's provably at school as well...Will you answer him or tell him you're busy?
>Alice: Talk to your brother. Try asking if he could visit you in the dream world later as a way to get him to sleep and stop worrying about you at the same time.
>Tell him you forgot to message him and didn't realise until you were at school
>Respond to him but try to keep it safe, he seems kinda weird and jumpy and just generally not in his right mind right now, especially considering those last few messages...
(08-25-2018, 07:16 AM)Princezz Wrote: [ -> ]>Tell him you forgot to message him and didn't realise until you were at school

seconding, add to this an explanation that alice forgot her phone too, just an unfortunate sequence of events that led to her not being able to communicate

oh also, probably should apologize, derrick mustve been worried sick
> Respond to him but try to keep it safe, he seems kinda weird and jumpy and just generally not in his right mind right now, especially considering those last few messages...

[Image: 204_by_terra414-dclesdc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

What should you talk about?

1) Talk about parent’s death.
2) Bring up something embarrassing of his.
3) Talk about fostering situation.
4) Choose a different topic (enter command)
>2 Its only fair if he acts this way. Embarrassment should clear out any and all suspicion.
>2. Prove yourself as Alice by replicating the same demeanor you had while interacting with Lexii and Co. at the lunch table. Derrick undoubtedly knows you as such.
>1

this is a chance to get backstory, id like to not miss out on that
>2 Well if he's going to be like that about it...

(It's really the only in character thing to do)
(08-28-2018, 09:48 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ](It's really the only in character thing to do)

not really, any of the options here are valid, i'd say, this is a chance for us to learn some backstory
>2 because let's be real here he ain't being paranoid he's being a paraDICK. Remind him of the worst, most embarrassing and most humiliating thing he has done that even prompted him to give you money to buy your silence. Make Him Pay.
> Option 4: Why doesn't he prove that he's really your brother first? Call him out on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21