Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>alice: remember that there was another soul in the house that you didnt grab, itd be good to go get that

(10-15-2018, 11:21 PM)calescentInfernum Wrote: [ -> ]>Speculate on the items you found. The handle of the large knife does look like your ruler, as well as looking like a thread knife. The kilt too, as the plates may have come from the needle plate. Perhaps your newly acquired items were made from the ones you're missing since they look rather similar? Either way, someone or something was in your room and put this together.

alice doesnt know what crafting is, and we've been warned against assuming things here work exactly the same as canon ls, im gonna downvote this to prevent further penalties
>Alice: Maybe you should make DT something to act as a sheath? Something very basic would probably work well enough for right now.
(10-15-2018, 11:21 PM)calescentInfernum Wrote: [ -> ]>Speculate on the items you found. The handle of the large knife does look like your ruler, as well as looking like a thread knife. The kilt too, as the plates may have come from the needle plate. Perhaps your newly acquired items were made from the ones you're missing since they look rather similar? Either way, someone or something was in your room and put this together.

Seconding.

Well done rationalising that! &(^^)
> Alice: Raziel is fast. See if he can track down the thieving pest and report back without incident.

It doesn't seem worth the time to make the connection of combining items. If she meets Derrick, he'll explain it anyway, or at the very least, we're wasting time when he might be intending to escape without Alice finding out he just BROKE INTO HER HOUSE WHILE SHE WAS SHOWERING ahem.
(10-16-2018, 10:48 AM)ReedRGale Wrote: [ -> ]> Alice: Raziel is fast. See if he can track down the thieving pest and report back without incident.

It doesn't seem worth the time to make the connection of combining items. If she meets Derrick, he'll explain it anyway, or at the very least, we're wasting time when he might be intending to escape without Alice finding out he just BROKE INTO HER HOUSE WHILE SHE WAS SHOWERING ahem.

yeah, this, if infernums command gets through we're getting a penalty, i fear
> Alice: Maybe you should make DT something to act as a sheath? Something very basic would probably work well enough for right now.

[Image: 259_by_terra414-dcpmjur.png]

Show ChatlogShow


> Speculate on the items you found. The handle of the large knife does look like your ruler, as well as looking like a thread knife. The kilt too, as the plates may have come from the needle plate. Perhaps your newly acquired items were made from the ones you're missing since they look rather similar? Either way, someone or something was in your room and put this together.

[Image: 260_by_terra414-dcpmjve.png]

For some reason it occurs to you that the weapon and kilt may have been created with the items that have been purloined from your closet, but how could that be? The pattern and material on the kilt are clearly different, and the scissors and metal plate are too small.

The thought seems strange and leaves you feeling unsettled. First you suspect your brother and now you are making random conclusions that make little to no sense.

Are these thoughts really yours?

Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: remember that there was another soul in the house that you didn’t grab, it'd be good to go get that.

[Image: 261_by_terra414-dcpmjvw.png]

Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: Raziel is fast. See if he can track down the thieving pest and report back without incident.

[Image: 262_by_terra414-dcpmjwg.png]

Show ChatlogShow
for those not in the discord, pan warned against assuming things in this au are the same as in canon ls, and i warned against this too, and now here you see the results of that, alice is probably one bad command away from wasting the whole night doing nothing, plus alice doesn't know about crafting, having her speculate how the new items were made by combining them wouldnt make sense in character so we get penalized for it

if it wasnt clear by now, acting out of character will get us penalized, while acting in character will bring best results, you could even get a character to do something they normally wouldnt if you word it in such a way that it makes sense to them

we also need more coordination with our commands, the variation in our commands from last time seems to have caused some confusion in the characters

>Alice: you should at the very least get the soul first so your team can grow stronger

I propose we go get the soul first (if its still there) and then see about ridding the house of monsters
(10-17-2018, 01:36 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]for those not in the discord, pan warned against assuming things in this au are the same as in canon ls, and i warned against this too, and now here you see the results of that, alice is probably one bad command away from wasting the whole night doing nothing, plus alice doesn't know about crafting, having her speculate how the new items were made by combining them wouldnt make sense in character so we get penalized for it

if it wasnt clear by now, acting out of character will get us penalized, while acting in character will bring best results, you could even get a character to do something they normally wouldnt if you word it in such a way that it makes sense to them

we also need more coordination with our commands, the variation in our commands from last time seems to have caused some confusion in the characters

>Alice: you should at the very least get the soul first so your team can grow stronger, hopefully whoever came by your place didn't already make off with it

I propose we go get the soul first (if its still there) and then see about ridding the house of monsters

Seconding.
>This is a risk vs reward situation. If you feel confident enough you should go for it, but being cautious is always a good option. consider things for a moment.
Clearing the house seems like the best way to go and getting both Raziel and DT some souls to level up with so Alice has more things to access. So im thirding Terra's idea. (If thats even a word.)
>This is a risk vs reward situation. If you feel confident enough you should go for it, but being cautious is always a good option. Consider things for a moment.

[Image: 263_by_terra414-dcpyj9x.gif]


You take a moment to consider the situation. Truth to be told you aren't particularly keen on the idea of going upstairs, but if there is a soul out there just waiting for someone to snatch it, it'd be stupid to leave it floating there.

And you might as well have a look around. You were too preoccupied the last time you were up there to properly check for anything, and it's not like there has been an abundance of windows or opportunities since then. If you want a look outside, Derrick's room is the only vantage point.

You check your drawers for your brother's key, but are unable to find it.


Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: you should at the very least get the soul first so your team can grow stronger.

[Image: arreglado_by_terra414-dcqryj4.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 262fix_by_terra414-dcrnexk.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: Have DT check stinky's stats.
>alice: the enemy's behind is exposed, if you think you are able to, approach carefully and silently, and test out your new weapon, your new tripled weapon might be good enough to get the kill, if it doesn't, raziel and dt could help finish the job

remember that back attack damage is a thing that happens, this is a very good opportunity to kill this monster
> Alice: the enemy's behind is exposed, if you think you are able to, approach carefully and silently, and test out your new weapon, your new tripled weapon might be good enough to get the kill, if it doesn't, Raziel and DT could help finish the job.

[Image: 263fix_by_terra414-dcrney5.png]

Show ChatlogShow



>Alice: Have DT check Stinky's stats.

[Image: 264fix_by_terra414-dcrneyp.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>No, not really. Let's leave him be for now.
>nope! Eff this stuff, I'm out! Nuh-uh! Don't mind me, imma just grab my stuff and leave, 'xcuse me please!
>A straight battle would be tough. Maybe you should lure him into a trap instead.
>Alice: Do you think you want to take it in a straight up fight? Could you possibly use it as a way to dispose of the other monsters by funneling them into it, then attacking once it's been presumably weakened? If you plan well and set the circumstances to be in your favor maybe you could turn this to your advantage, or at least have an easier time of it.

Tactics: the practice of giving yourself more chances to hit the enemy, and reducing the chances the enemy has of hitting you. (Not an actual definition of tactics.)
>yeah that vitality is quite high, this guy could probably tank enough hits from you to be a problem, gonna have to wait for a better opportunity, or for your team to become stronger, for now, sneak past him as best you can to get to the soul
> If you think its worth a shot, ask DT if it’s possible to distract him, either by use of a clone to attempt to talk and pacify stinky (while not letting him face your direction in case he tries to attack and goes on a straight rush), or to use an illusion to create sound that will make him move away from you and into another room. If both methods seem unlikely to work, then maybe you could try leading other enemies to attack stinky and weaken him, or try to sneak by one at a time, so strategies like backhits are still possible if things go wrong.
> If you think it’s worth a shot, ask DT if it’s possible to distract him, either by use of a clone to attempt to talk and pacify stinky (while not letting him face your direction in case he tries to attack and goes on a straight rush), or to use an illusion to create sound that will make him move away from you and into another room.

[Image: 265fix_by_terra414-dcrnezg.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 269fix_by_terra414-dcrnf0u.gif]

You picture in your mind every single piece of Grandma Willford's fancy dinnerware, down to the Lenox design on each plate, teacup and saucer. All of it is piled on top of the dining table.

Someone kicks it down! You jump a little from the loud crash coming from the kitchen. You doubt any piece of imaginary china survived.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 270fix_by_terra414-dcrnf13.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

>A straight battle would be tough. Maybe you should lure him into a trap instead.

[Image: 268fix_by_terra414-dcrnf02.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You quietly make your way past the hallway, keeping as much space between you and the walking corpse. It takes you a moment to reach the stairs.

==>

[Image: 272_by_terra414-dcql0fl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 273fx_by_terra414-dcql1y1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 274fix_by_terra414-dcql6pk.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: let raziel have the soul
(10-28-2018, 08:35 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: let raziel have the soul

Alice ignored DT when he asked her about the soul earlier. I don't think Alice's priorities are set on soul distribution right now. We might wanna hold off on having her give the soul to anyone until she decides on a course of action
(10-28-2018, 08:59 PM)Fellow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 08:35 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: let raziel have the soul

Alice ignored DT when he asked her about the soul earlier. I don't think Alice's priorities are set on soul distribution right now. We might wanna hold off on having her give the soul to anyone until she decides on a course of action

well then how about

>alice: let raziel pick up the soul so he gets stronger before entering Derrick's room and confronting wathever might be in there
(10-28-2018, 09:13 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]well then how about

>alice: let raziel pick up the soul so he gets stronger before entering Derrick's room and confronting wathever might be in there

Sure, that sounds better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21