Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(10-28-2018, 09:13 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]well then how about

>alice: let raziel pick up the soul so he gets stronger before entering Derrick's room and confronting wathever might be in there

I agree, upvote, or whatever positive things i can say with that.
> Alice: let Raziel pick up the soul so he gets stronger before entering Derrick's room and confronting wathever might be in there.

[Image: 275fix_by_terra414-dcqxwqg.png]

You remove the thread, as it serves no purpose now.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 276_by_terra414-dcqxuvs.png]

This soul is worth 8 points! Raziel has leveled up!

There is 3 excess points saved.

Raziel (Level 4)

vit: 80 + 5
Int: 18 + 3
Dex: 49 + 4
Str: 18 + 3

Raziel has gained the Cat Nap attribute! Raziel's fluffy exterior makes for a comfy bed! Sleeping on or near Raziel can heal Alice as well as Raziel.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 277_by_terra414-dcqxuwa.png]

As expected, the door is unlocked. You enter your brother's old room.

Show ChatlogShow
>alice: look out the window, to view what the outside looks like, then look in the closet
> Alice: After looking in the closet and out the window, check the whole room for anything that might signify what/who broke the string, including the ceiling in case theres a cliche monster up there.
> Alice: After looking in the closet and out the window, check the whole room for anything that might signify what/who broke the string, including the ceiling in case there’s a cliche monster up there.

[Image: 278_by_terra414-dcrambm.png]

You look in the closet. Nothing but some old shirts from Gramps he usually uses when he bothers to mow the lawn and your brother's old cardboard box fort.

When his insomnia wore down to sleep, he used to crawl in here with the plushy your mother made for him. It's old and a waste of space, but you never could bring yourself to take it down.

You want your brother to know this is still his room and he can and should return to it whenever he wishes it.


==>

[Image: 279_by_terra414-dcramcd.png]

You check the rest of the room.


==>

[Image: 280_by_terra414-dcramd5.png]

Ceiling looks particularly monster free.


==>

[Image: 281_by_terra414-dcramdu.png]

Everything looks as it should.


==>

[Image: 282_by_terra414-dcrameg.png]

You inspect the window last. DT joins you in peering outside.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 283_by_terra414-dcramez.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>alice: examine the doll on derrick's bed

with this command im hoping alice will elaborate on the dolls story, if she made it herself, or if it belongs to derrick
(11-06-2018, 03:27 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>alice: examine the doll on derrick's bed

Seconded ^
>Alice: Go inside the box fort to see if whatever broke the string hid in there.
(11-07-2018, 01:46 AM)amobiaman Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: Go inside the box fort to see if whatever broke the string hid in there.

Again, seconded.
> Alice: examine the doll on Derrick's bed.

[Image: 284_by_terra414-dcrmthc.png]

There's not much to examine- this is just a doll you made recently. Not bad for your second ever try. You've gotten good at this, the stuffing and proportions more evenly distributed, the stitching small, even and tidy.

You should be proud, but you are not. It feels like a mockery now.

Show ChatlogShow

You put it back down. You don't want to take it with you.

==>

[Image: 285a_by_terra414-dcrmut4.png]

Show ChatlogShow


> Alice: Go inside the box fort to see if whatever broke the string hid in there.

[Image: 285_by_terra414-dcrmthp.png]

You enter your brother's old fort. Even all emptied out it's a bit cramped, but it feels nice. There's not a lot of room for anything to happen here, which may be why it felt safe. Just barely enough of it for you and your thoughts, and maybe a plushy for company.

It reminds you of when you played with your brother in your shared fort. You miss those days.
==>

[Image: 286_by_terra414-dcru5ik.png]

You feel more focused after your little break in your brother's Box Fort. Things may be strange, and you may not have much of an idea of what's going on, but that doesn’t mean you can't find a way to use it to give you an advantage.

You pride yourself in knowing how to turn everything to your favour, so that's what you'll do, same as always. Starting with getting out of this closet and-


==>

[Image: 287_by_terra414-dcru5ji.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 288_by_terra414-dcru655.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>alice: doing some experimentation on your illussion powers might be worthwhile before you head out, you just managed to create a sound only you heard a while ago, try and create a sound dt and raziel could hear, like the sound of your voice saying "testing testing" try and think about it like a sound effect in a play, and dt and raziel are the actors who hear it, with you as the person in charge of the sound effects offstage, if you manage to pull this off with others being able to hear it, you could use this to lure stinky monster around and get him to fight other monsters by throwing your voice around and making it appear to stinky as if its chasing you, when in reality its doing your dirty work for you
(11-12-2018, 10:17 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>alice: doing some experimentation on your illusion powers might be worthwhile before you head out, you just managed to create a sound only you heard a while ago, try and create a sound dt and raziel could hear, like the sound of your voice saying "testing testing" try and think about it like a sound effect in a play, and dt and raziel are the actors who hear it, with you as the person in charge of the sound effects offstage, if you manage to pull this off with others being able to hear it, you could use this to lure stinky monster around and get him to fight other monsters by throwing your voice around and making it appear to stinky as if its chasing you, when in reality its doing your dirty work for you

Agreed.
>alice: doing some experimentation on your illusion powers might be worthwhile before you head out, you just managed to create a sound only you heard a while ago, try and create a sound DT and Raziel could hear, like the sound of your voice saying "testing testing" try and think about it like a sound effect in a play, and dt and Raziel are the actors who hear it, with you as the person in charge of the sound effects offstage, if you manage to pull this off with others being able to hear it, you could use this to lure stinky monster around and get him to fight other monsters by throwing your voice around and making it appear to stinky as if its chasing you, when in reality its doing your dirty work for you

[Image: 289_by_terra414-dcryo8z.gif]

Might as well try that again while you are all together. You try to picture yourself calling out to your cats.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 290_by_terra414-dcryo9s.png]

You concentrate as hard as you can on a car's alarm, blearing outside. You hear it clear as day, realistically muffled through the window's glass.

Show ChatlogShow

It seems you are simply not advanced enough for this kind of illusions. You'll have to try something else.
>Alice: Create a set of keys midair in front of you and have them fall on the ground and jangle. Auditory illusions might work if attached to visual illusions that you already know others can see.
>head to the kitchen, see if there aren't any monsters hiding in there or the pantry, stay alert

(11-14-2018, 01:38 PM)amobiaman Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: Create a set of keys midair in front of you and have them fall on the ground and jangle. Auditory illusions might work if attached to visual illusions that you already know others can see.

seconding, that logic might just work
> Alice: Is there anything under his bed? Maybe theres something there that can be of use? Or maybe just a hiding spot?
> Alice: Create a set of keys mid-air in front of you and have them fall on the ground and jangle. Auditory illusions might work if attached to visual illusions that you already know others can see.

[Image: 291_by_terra414-dcs33tf.png]

You try to create a set of keys mid-air, but find it surprisingly difficult.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 292_by_terra414-dcs33vt.png]

You imagine your front/back door keys, in its adorable silver hatchet keychain. They appear in the floor as easily as ever before.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 293_by_terra414-dcs33w6.png]

You spend a few moments struggling with trying to remember the right weight and texture of the keys, before the whole business becomes tangible enough for you to actually grasp it.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 294_by_terra414-dcs33xn.gif]

You drop the keys. They make a satisfying clatter against the floor.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 295_by_terra414-dcs33xw.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: It might be a good idea to make an illusory bracelet or something to make thinking/making physical illusions more habitual.
reinstating my last command to go to the kitchen
> Alice: It might be a good idea to make an illusory bracelet or something to make thinking/making physical illusions more habitual.

[Image: 296_by_terra414-dcs7rnh.png]

You consider making an illusory bracelet or belt or something just to stretch those illusion making muscles, but you quickly discard it. While you wouldn't call making an illusion you can actually touch 'easy', it's not something particularly hard once you get the details down in your mind, what's difficult is keeping your attention on the object constantly.

You are pretty sure the illusion would dispel the moment you stopped thinking about it, so you see no point on making the effort.

> Head to the kitchen, see if there aren't any monsters hiding in there or the pantry, stay alert

[Image: 297_by_terra414-dcs8byu.gif]

You already know there's *something* in the pantry, DT told you so not too long ago. What that may be is unknown, but given the information provided it's not friendly and best left alone for now. While you are making your way down there, though, you noticed something quite concerning.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 298_by_terra414-dcs7rp7.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Monsters aren't supposed to be able to see it, so maybe it wasn't a monster that moved it? Maybe you should try to contact your brother...
(11-17-2018, 10:52 PM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]>Monsters aren't supposed to be able to see it, so maybe it wasn't a monster that moved it? Maybe you should try to contact your brother...

i'd leave out the part about contacting derrick just yet, we can do that after alice wakes up

>proceed into the kitchen
> Monsters aren't supposed to be able to see it, so maybe it wasn't a monster that moved it? Maybe you should try to contact your brother...

[Image: 299_by_terra414-dcsdlsn.png]


Show ChatlogShow

You consider contacting your brother, but what would be the point? Even if by some miracle he *is* sleeping he wouldn't be here, and you doubt he'd know who knocked the painting over even if he were.

You are not sure why talking to your brother even came to mind right now. You wonder if the thought was yours at all.


> Proceed into the kitchen.

You walk it into the kitchen.

[Image: 300_by_terra414-dcsdlud.png]


Show ChatlogShow


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Guys, just to bring up officially to remember that this relying on what happens in canon Lucidstuck to 'guess' what's going on in Willfordswap will *not* serve you well. These may be the same characters, but this is also an alternate universe, you already know the circumstances are not the same so making assumptions based on canon will only hinder you.

From now on, making a commands that would alert Alice (like trying to convince her to suspect circumstances based on information she has no access or knowledge of) will result in her assuming alien forces are trying to manipulate her and make more difficult/impossible to control her.

The tally for penalties restarts every day. Depending on the command, the penalties carry more or less weight.

If you can convince me there's a reason for Alice to assume the command makes sense, there will be no penalties. You can always just make the command and clarify below it how you’d justify it.

It won't be so bad for other characters, but please do remember Alice has the most self awareness from all characters, so planting ideas that make no sense for her will have repercussions faster.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>look in the cupboards and the fridge to see if there aren't any small monsters hiding, try and catch them by surprize by cornering them with dt and raz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21