Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
==>

[Image: dd2hfmc-52a701d2-a22a-41b9-b6e2-f20ceda6...OpzBBXTtjw]

Flimsy whips Alice for 50 damage!

>Raziel: If you can, try to time your attacks with Alice, so that if they try to block/evade one of your attacks it will leave them vulnerable to the other's.

[Image: dd2hfmn-2abef616-9391-430f-96b9-96001043...3yQOzwCEUM]

You try to double attack, but the creature sidesteps- it seems to be too fast for you! Miss!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd2hfms-dbf23721-e869-4da5-9d74-89c0aa34...0NwXJRJ3u8]

Flimsy whips you! At the last moment, you duck. It's not a direct hit, but it still stings. You take 27 damage!

This may be more difficult than you thought. Perhaps you should consider retreat-


==>

[Image: 377fix_by_terra414-dd2hwuo.gif]

!!

How did that thing follow you here??

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: 378fix_by_terra414-dd2hwv2.gif]

An Illusion? Has Alice refined her craft so quickly?

Flimsy flinched! He received no damage.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd2ipdz-6f897cd0-ccc5-4142-8a55-10fce6a4...AHOhGtWW5Y]

Alice strikes Flimsy for 120 damage! Flimsy has been defeated!


==>

[Image: dd2hfnu-a969cc82-c493-4894-842b-0080b964...o1flQSALEc]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd2hfoz-6179c07a-affd-48d6-aa8f-c3d4abcd...7coxvdRI78]

Show ChatlogShow
>everyone: isn't it odd how that monster didn't drop a soul?
> Isn't it odd how that monster didn't drop a soul?

[Image: JrofhXi.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: lpDLecs.png]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: c7fQQ3p.png]

You follow Alice and Tenebris.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: A3q8Bxc.png]

The fog grows thicker

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: MaPpdj4.png]

...What was that?


==>

[Image: YddS77v.png]

You could swear you just heard a voice. It rattles you at the marrow of bones you do not posses. A mix of nostalgia and a deep, terrible feeling you can't quite explain...

If your fur was real, it'd be on its ends.


==>

[Image: 7xawwLv.png]

Where...?

[Image: wWawsXZ.png]

How are you supposed to track anything in this mist?


==>

[Image: iNSj71g.png]

...And did those two seriously ditch you.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) Try to follow the direction you think Alice went in.
2) Try to follow the direction you think the voice came from.
3) Other (enter command)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2> Raziel: That feeling you felt about the sound must mean it was important to you. You should follow it.
(2) > Raziel: Obviously be on your guard. That feeling most likely may be something worth sticking to, so follow the voice if you are ready to face whatever it’s owner may be.
Is anyone else worried that "DT" is actually another Flimsy leading Alice into a trap?
>raziel: jump up to the treetops like before, see if you can spot alice and dt from up high
(03-28-2019, 03:39 PM)The One Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else worried that "DT" is actually another Flimsy leading Alice into a trap?

It definitely crossed my mind when he just kinda showed up, but I'm not really sure how to address it.
> Raziel: jump up to the treetops like before, see if you can spot Alice and DT from up high.

[Image: dd3w976-f87e7176-7916-44be-ba03-e47aaace...zfGHwlbaTU]

Let's see what's up...


==>

[Image: dd3w9ai-27bc092d-ce3c-461c-9342-1a386ab6...Z1mnx7RSiM]

These creatures are a plague.

A single one was strong enough, a group like this could easily overwhelm you and Alice... So why use deceit instead of facing you directly?

What exactly are their intentions, and why do they not possess any souls?


> Raziel: That feeling you felt about the sound must mean it was important to you. You should follow it.

[Image: dd3w9aw-505d8cc5-17c5-426e-8033-2f6208ef...o4fd4DZ8KI]

In this situation, Alice's safety is a concern, but you are certain she can handle herself. Evidently, she comes with advantages you do not. And besides, Tenebris is with her. She'll be safe.

You however, have a quarry to find.


==>

[Image: dd3w9bd-c719c776-fed7-433e-92c0-634006ff...Shz8EXVHKk]

Your mind made up to find the owner of the voice, you venture deeper into the forest.


==>

[Image: dd3w9bx-477fab9a-f438-45f4-a82c-eedcb748...3HcClOTsP4]

And deeper.


==>

[Image: dd3w9cb-e478c6f7-7b92-45ae-8091-affe1aa3...zJktaVdm3c]

...Deeper.


==>

[Image: dd3w9dx-ac91d9e1-a17c-46ad-aee7-f0ccb4b6...QJgn-dgNzo]

...Deeeeeeper...


==>

[Image: dd3w9e7-94eab42b-27f9-4aa3-8747-17344a49...GvAjywLGoo]

...'Noooo, the forest's not really deep', he said.
'We'll haaaandle it', she s-

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: dd3w9es-86faaec6-e377-47ca-a082-b4b5a8d6...yWT8ewETtQ]

You scramble behind the nearest tree!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd3w9f5-2b09de9e-2de3-4b96-958e-df8b7cb9...5xPnPVOZ28]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd3w9fs-7e4a255a-1d3a-4791-ad52-3009f6d8...NI48lcFKMY]

Hmm...
>Raziel: Pursue the strangers. Stay quiet and hidden. Remember to follow their voices instead of their image. Use the mist to your advantage.
> Raziel: Pursue the strangers. Stay quiet and hidden. Remember to follow their voices instead of their image. Use the mist to your advantage.

[Image: dd4maeo-17637c5c-9400-426f-b1cd-f77f65fa...Sxs4nToOeU]

You decide to follow the children, carefully tracking their footsteps. Thankfully the boy continues with his quips, which makes trailing them at a safe distance easy. You're not sure you would be able to otherwise.


==>

[Image: dd4maf1-0dcce1db-f88e-4850-aea0-c1beb283...I0Im4HacYE]

Despite your best efforts to keep a clear mind, you find your thoughts wandering. In a way it seems the mist permeates not only your vision but your soul as well, muddling your usual competence.

Is this the effect Tenebris spoke of?


==>

[Image: dd4mafa-8ac4eb33-8a5f-4396-9097-e6a18bfb...5yhR3bIGZ8]

You push on forward, undeterred. Uncertainty will only slow you down.


==>

[Image: dd4mafl-ece85d58-a6c5-4448-8554-13557168...6ozNwss3GU]

The only way to successfully accomplish a goal is to keep at it until conquered.


==>

[Image: dd4mafv-321c8d68-2a4a-4c65-a9f5-9f992e7a...wQiwzIqxQM]

Nothing will stop you. You won't allow anything to stand in your w-


==>

[Image: dd4magj-6e540cbd-1307-4a9e-9a0e-714598fd...ak_gewapeM]

What the...-


==>

[Image: 5DQr8OO.png]

Show ChatlogShow


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

> 1) Be Lucia
> 2) Continue being Raziel

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>1 >1 >1 >1 >1

as much as i'd love to be lucia, i'll acquiesce being the scared girl who just found a big scary cat in the middle of the woods might be a bad idea, while raziel who we just learned can talk can explain things to her

so >2
>2

being Raziel for now actually sounds pretty neat
>1 You are Lucia Morris ...

...What will you do?
>1 Be Lucia. We would probably need to make sure she doesn’t immediacy try to kill Raziel
(04-15-2019, 08:07 AM)Khanofallorcs Wrote: [ -> ]>1 You are Lucia Morris ...

...What will you do?

*Record scratch*
*Freeze Frame*
“So, you’re probably wondering how I got here. Well, let me start from the beginning.”
(04-15-2019, 04:45 PM)Glowbomb12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2019, 08:07 AM)Khanofallorcs Wrote: [ -> ]>1 You are Lucia Morris ...

...What will you do?

*Record scratch*
*Freeze Frame*
“So, you’re probably wondering how I got here. Well, let me start from the beginning.”

Just this please
D:
Razzie can TALK?!!

>Continue being the furry.
> You are Lucia Morris

[Image: dd51d7q-b03f28b1-97c9-48fc-a931-5fa3390e...63fI4ws-dc]

...And that thing knows your name.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd51d81-3478cc0e-4931-41ee-a895-5785bf91...BxlEz8cnGY]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd51d8f-f4b4c1f3-9c64-4095-9e4e-cc734f89...8el2_wmO1E]

You shake off your paralysis and flail your knife as threateningly as possible.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd51d8s-3174033d-0128-44f8-a549-99170459...YJKs6c9yWs]

Is this monster making fun of you? You open your mouth to put it on its place, but it cuts you off.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd51d8z-a0b0abc0-9551-4827-aa08-1e8d8744...D0NzfHyaiU]

You hear muffled voices approaching. How did they find you so fast? You thought the mist would hide you!

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

> 1) Agree
> 2) Disagree

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1> Lucia: Agree. You've got nothing else on your side right now
>1. Agree
>Also, did that monster just meme at you?
>1: Either this creature is inside your head, which means you're screwed no matter what, or it knows you for some other reason. Either way, there are more voices approaching attracted by your screams and this creature didn't murder you during your fear paralyzed screaming. You could do worse.
(04-20-2019, 06:38 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: [ -> ]>1: Either this creature is inside your head, which means you're screwed no matter what, or it knows you for some other reason. Either way, there are more voices approaching attracted by your screams and this creature didn't murder you during your fear paralyzed screaming. You could do worse.

seconding
> Either this creature is inside your head, which means you're screwed no matter what, or it knows you for some other reason. Either way, there are more voices approaching attracted by your screams and this creature didn't murder you during your fear paralyzed screaming. You could do worse.

[Image: dd5pqe5-c4d8181e-67d2-4ed7-9634-cbce7a62...l_6C2fl5aY]

Show ChatlogShow

The cat yanks you up before you have a chance to let out so much as a peep- a situation you intend to rectify immediately!


==>

[Image: dd5pqef-c843d18f-ce1f-4ef6-8f86-2ad52f35...kv4h0C_JbM]

Show ChatlogShow

...After some careful consideration, you quietly swallow your voice, just in time to hear those horrible children arrive!


==>

[Image: dd5pqeu-016c9d1b-2aa9-4733-8364-b1bb3637...HxZHw8eehE]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd5qx0n-bb5d54e5-9873-4080-b3ac-7e4208b4...5wCqZG0kLU]

The cat seems to wait for those kids to leave before hauling you up into branch and plopping you on his lap.

No matter how comfy, you can't help but remember all those creepy Easter bunny picture days at the mall. You'd whimper if you weren’t fairly sure he'd drop you for it.


==>

[Image: dd5qx1c-5ae886ea-20fe-4a07-9a11-78ef9795...GVt9rIMaY8]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd5qx1q-47ffea0d-a86f-4286-b17f-6e07c7ef...aUNsyrGiqs]

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What should you ask the cat?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>Lucia: Ask how this creature knows who you are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21