Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>Lucia: he was asking you how you got here earlier, tell him that, then ask who or what he is and why hasn't he tried to kill you
>Lucia: Ask why you're so forceful with me
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(04-29-2019, 01:38 AM)amobiaman Wrote: [ -> ]>Lucia: Ask how this creature knows who you are.

Seconding.
> Lucia: Ask why the fluffy white monstrosity why it's helping rather than slicing you to little bits
>Lucia: Ask how this creature knows who you are.

[Image: dd6n87a-61ee8cb1-9406-4126-9eef-d59933b3...04Hg9F3mdQ]

Show ChatlogShow


> Lucia: Ask the fluffy white monstrosity why it's helping rather than slicing you to little bits

[Image: dd6n87k-78c195d4-fec9-4197-987f-c6fb83c0...KN0_hO_Ccs]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd6n87r-e0c2065d-507c-4b98-940f-54cdc370...CFUbjO5azc]

Show ChatlogShow


>Lucia: Ask why you're so forceful with me

[Image: dd6n882-31ad4323-0cc3-4c86-b3a9-035784bf...VR7lQ5PTsE]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: dd6n893-51b3b496-bd66-4a91-b34a-a81d5128...EdXLvgHu58]

Suddenly the cat jerks!

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: dd6n89e-c5e62ea2-440f-4996-b9c5-aebe4c0f...hUqxY8dNZA]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd6n89z-c389de06-10cf-4386-bcee-3bd19f3b...nEKc-ncg4I]

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

> 1) Agree
> 2) Disagree

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>1
meme
> Agree, best not to get on Alice's... conjuration's... bad side. Those are some sharp claws.
>1
I still hold to my headcannon that Raziel's voice or talking to Alice somehow causes deep discomfort.
Agree, best not to get on Alice's... conjuration's... bad side. Those are some sharp claws.

[Image: dd83600-1199c158-3e9e-427c-b5c0-b692a7ec...qqFdbUbqBQ]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd8360d-ec9b1676-b75d-4f50-8e91-daa0cd07..._fsWEprEAg]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd8360v-84b7e862-5e8c-4a13-937e-df4355e1...MH3BoDhS8A]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd83616-c1e965e7-0ddc-4156-9ff9-4e749bfc...ZKt746Nc_E]

You follow Raziel through the mist. Not much of an improvement over your previous situation in your opinion... Not that anyone seems to care what that is.

And you're fairly certain you passed by the same tree at least three times.


==>

[Image: dd8361f-61aac502-7f2b-47d6-83d7-6254a2da...C7c2wd2StU]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd8361r-3c5aa945-ccc7-4151-9020-9b877cf3...KctLWrQkfc]

You can feel beady eyes tracking your way.

It makes your skin crawl to think at any moment something can jump and attack you, while you leisurely stroll deeper into the forest, following a giant toy with knives for hands who tells you this is where he *thinks* Alice *may* be.

...What if he's even more lost than you were?

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd83626-6263bfe3-b60a-4691-b456-cbbd8ba6...7qvlWoWUvo]

You race ahead. You don't want to be here anymore! You are tired of being locked up and of running and hiding from monsters...Not knowing who you can trust... Fighting all the time...

You just want to find your friend! You want to be out of here!


==>

[Image: dd8362v-96b22200-41ba-47cd-8869-223443cb...Y7_87UOjtU]

Show ChatlogShow


+++++++++++++++++++++++

Misery alternate design created by Zane as seen here, and is used with permission.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
Now Lucia is not only lost and alone in a monster infested forest, with only a knife, a soul jar, and the clothes on her back to her name, again, but she's about to be abducted. Outstanding move. Anyway, OOC, Misery is the tracker while Bane is the collector, so Misery might not be able to seal the deal on her own.

>Lucia: Get your knife out, and charge her. She's alone too, and the only one who can find you in here, so if you slow her down, you buy yourself some time.

Probably not the best idea, but it's something I guess.
Lucia: Get your knife out, and charge her. She's alone too, and the only one who can find you in here, so if you slow her down, you buy yourself some time.

[Image: dd9kyxc-ae879f9d-f07f-466c-b2bb-d137ea89...4h-TwbyfeY]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd9kyxt-97e8505b-61a1-4243-8f6c-524bd9e5...f8QyVRCpCI]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dd9kyy5-7131aa61-75ce-41a0-87a5-03dd01e6...eog_9omFV0]

Show ChatlogShow

That's ...right...How could you have forgotten it?

Misery loves company.

How...depressingly hilarious...
>Lucia: Ha! You're not alone. You're worse than alone: you're stuck in a forest filled with creepy murder creatures who want to wear you as a skin suit. You should kick this one in the crotch and flee as fast as your legs can take you.
>Lucia: are you feeling comforted by the company of this ugly ass monster? really now? that can't be right, their eyes started glowing, don't look at them directly, they're trying to manipulate you, and getting too close for comfort, give them a warning stab and run back in the direction you came from, hopefully you'll run into raziel again
>Lucia: Ha! You're not alone. You're worse than alone: you're stuck in a forest filled with creepy murder creatures who want to wear you as a skin suit. You should kick this one in the crotch and flee as fast as your legs can take you.

[Image: ddb5hlc-7c59cdf0-200b-4573-b7e6-e6172889...6G7MrQ1Ylc]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddb5fyn-84217afc-5094-47d3-a564-8d1907c0...PBD9ZESbQA]

Misery is too startled to dodge! Your kick connects for a pathetic 4 damage!  It connects with...  With...


==>

[Image: ddb5gma-6567fa50-4ebb-4e76-9ea4-979deffa...tzMsWqrPSY]


==>

[Image: ddb5gcs-3d0111f8-b208-4644-8d0c-d502865b...3FD45DXzAs]

Oh God, what's inside her hood. What did you just shove your leg into??

Show ChatlogShow


==>


[Image: ddb5gd4-757e2ff4-9448-4f6b-a128-56546f0a...rlWFIrwVP0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddb5ggi-14fdabe9-9f77-4481-9090-d4b9f3bd...JJCn2LOilM]

Something squeezes around your leg and pulls! You're being dragged!

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: quick! use your knife to cut off the tendrils, then get up and run back towards raziel
>Lucia: Quick! use your knife to cut off the tendrils, then get up and run back towards Raziel.

[Image: dddw0he-e361d79f-23aa-4a81-8c2e-15579210...uDKdaQQJ9A]

You grab onto the tendrils of fabric creeping up your legs and try to use the knife to cut them. The tendrils retreat!

You inflict 20 damage!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dddw0iz-218f53fe-b7da-4b1b-97de-80f927ec...o5MIIvYt8s]

Raziel dashes out of the shadows and tries to smack Misery in her face, but she blocks! She receives 10 damage!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dddw0k1-ab8438a4-a64f-49a7-82d4-533133e9...FNUvGv1zQ0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: dddw0kd-29681ecd-e799-4d81-bcab-d1a61537...hFc2DnaVzc]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: warn raziel about the monster's dirty tricks, when it's eyes glow it tries to manipulate your mind
>Lucia: warn raziel about the monster's dirty tricks, when it's eyes glow it tries to manipulate your mind

[Image: ddftng7-83039cb4-f199-46cb-9140-c58b5849...nM2MwiJxKs]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddftngs-b5477e09-3c49-448c-b0b7-8cb56a16...xegrvMOL20]

Raziel slaps Misery! She receives 3 points damage.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddftnhc-add28c58-0580-4646-b4bd-f53dde1c...Agbitt2YYg]

Raziel backhands Misery right across the face! Another 3 points of damage!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddftnhp-14c1b01e-2b00-4082-88fd-0a9e2eac...n0KeI9O3SA]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddftni5-00b69843-53bc-47f0-b717-e1ba6f51...IcrlIUjSw8]

Misery glides away! She disappears quickly into the mist.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddftnig-ef446daf-6e70-4c3b-b915-0cf71038...KNy6LAMI4w]

Show ChatlogShow

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

> 1) Lies
> 2) Silence

> 3) [Enter command]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>Lucia: maybe, just maybe, it's the cold hard truth that you need, you just ran away from raziel recklessly and almost got yourself kidnapped by that monster, if raziel lies to you, you will never learn, this is the second time he's pulled your butt out of the fire you put yourself in. He's trying to work with you here, the least you can do is return the favor.

with this command i intend for lucia to recognize she messed up by running away from raziel like that, and also that raziel is treating her the way he is because of how she acts

edit: i'd like to incorporate part of randomlurker's command into this, because it's really good logic
>Lucia: except the help, he's trying his best
(09-09-2019, 02:54 AM)Mystdrago Wrote: [ -> ]>Lucia: except the help, he's trying his best

i think you mean accept there
(09-09-2019, 02:51 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>Lucia: maybe, just maybe, it's the cold hard truth that you need, you just ran away from raziel recklessly and almost got yourself kidnapped by that monster, if raziel lies to you, you will never learn

with this command i intend for lucia to recognize she messed up by running away from raziel like that, and also that raziel is treating her the way he is because of how she acts
Seconding
>Lucia: You prefer he continue to be sincere. Raziel may be rough around the edges, but this is the second time he's pulled your butt out of the fire you put yourself in. He's trying to work with you here, the least you can do is return the favor.
> Lucia: You prefer he continue to be sincere. Raziel may be rough around the edges, but this is the second time he's pulled your butt out of the fire you put yourself in. He's trying to work with you here, the least you can do is return the favor.

[Image: ddhr9k8-61edd5fb-e9e7-4138-a076-35808e28...WTVKuvm2ds]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9lf-f2002e04-cd50-48f7-99f0-6dd36932..._w8g__W4vk]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9mi-830a9a2e-dfe5-48ac-8645-ffbd085d...u7IR4g52Y0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9nf-480683d3-fbf1-47d7-9b9e-a7603c7c...xnAjaEOD-g]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9nx-8b28643e-dbe8-4be7-b1fc-116b6411...pwmS67uBOU]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9of-4b75fb7e-d84b-4888-81be-7d14608e...vr2OQW7msw]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9ou-2266a0da-980a-4bce-a23c-c499ce8b...2lw2ZXqXS4]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9p7-7bd6a1d6-dec7-49ab-8e80-dea6914a...InUcyPWdwc]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddhr9pe-2be9e5dd-b600-47b1-a84c-cc442e39...ANPjffCk7c]

Show ChatlogShow
>lucia: whatever you do, remember what you promised, don't let alice know raziel talks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21