Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>Lucia: Try to figure out what you look like
>Lucia: Kiss her
> Lucia: Try to figure out what you look like

[Image: ddjvo41-202636e7-2b4a-4e01-89c4-f82f7284...oaB6kLgeV0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddjvo50-3ae6df67-b620-46b2-ae62-87ae6b2f...bUMLIgE8x0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddjvuuv-ab3094c5-c050-4151-914d-2cc679a8...59eGaQjSnk]

Show ChatlogShow


This meeting is not going as expected. You thought if you could just find your friend things would get better but now... Alice's aloofness is getting to you.

What should you do?
>Lucia: Ask her what she's doing in this place.
>Lucia: With all of the weird things going on in this forest, let's face the harsh facts: even if both of you are who you say you are, you BOTH need to test each other. Enthusiasm aside, you should both try asking questions that would prove the other person's identity.
>Lucia: she's probably doubting you are the real Lucia, say something that only you and Alice know, some activity you two did together, something you remember talking about with her, anything
>At this point, describing something incredibly personal from your shared past seems like it might do the trick.
Though Raziel did say you should do whatever she suggests. But how do you figure out her test while keeping her secret?
(11-17-2019, 06:53 AM)periferal Wrote: [ -> ]>At this point, describing something incredibly personal from your shared past seems like it might do the trick.
Though Raziel did say you should do whatever she suggests. But how do you figure out her test while keeping her secret?

(hey perf! Just FYI, you may want to change phrasing, please remember the format is:

> character: 

otherwise i can't take it!)
> Lucia: she's probably doubting you are the real Lucia, say something that only you and Alice know, some activity you two did together, something you remember talking about with her, anything

[Image: ddlobuf-0160b2d6-a2d4-47ba-af44-8f7856da...dTiLIiCTJ0]

Show ChatlogShow



> Lucia: Ask her what she's doing in this place.

[Image: ddlobv2-42018d65-978c-4af5-a507-1c982f74...XbEfoDMHwI]

Show ChatlogShow



==>

[Image: ddlobx5-5260ac0d-2a67-43ca-b42a-67041a21...qUmXPpEFqY]

Show ChatlogShow

Something about the way Alice is looking at you makes you shiver. It last only a moment but leaves you feeling unsettled.


> Lucia: With all of the weird things going on in this forest, let's face the harsh facts: even if both of you are who you say you are, you BOTH need to test each other. Enthusiasm aside, you should both try asking questions that would prove the other person's identity.

[Image: ddlobxk-1fc7abac-8d54-4d22-a92f-8dc43f16...Gt-0ynVv_Q]

Show ChatlogShow



==>

[Image: ddqnh1a-a4463eb1-473f-4eca-b033-46bac655...EJZaByv42I]

Show ChatlogShow



==>

[Image: ddloc10-2f429d7b-f51e-4ecb-97f0-23473120...9IjSEPDe2w]

Show ChatlogShow

You feel Raziel trying to tug you away. For some reason you feel threatened. You ought to be careful of your response or you may end up facing a dead-end...

What should you do?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) > Admit you don't actually remember anything specific about that either.
2) > Wing it!
3) > Other (enter command) 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>lucia: tell alice everything you remember about her, if your answer doesn't satisfy her simply offer to part ways with her and come back once you remember something you can use to sufficiently demonstrate your realness, or have a conjuration

when i tell lucia to tell alice everything she remembers about her, i mean stuff like alice's last name, which we know lucia knows, any family alice migth have, any hobbies alice might have, and especially any ways alice might have been nice to lucia, (like any gifts she may have given lucia) since lucia specifically recalls that alice was nice to her, id like to leverage that, and, another detail, if lucia recalls alice's hobby then that might segway into her recalling the doll, if it is indeed hers

>Lucia: you remember alice being nice to you, right? maybe she's given you gifts in the past? maybe something she made herself for you? like a plushie doll


the idea with this command is to somewhat subtly nudge lucia into remembering the maid dressed doll

we know that 1) the doll doesn't belong to alice, as she stated https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=17
2) alice made the dolls, as evidenced here https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=281

if the doll doesn't belong to alice, then it can't be derrick's since he doesnt have it, and really who else could it be, at the start of the story https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=5 it is stated that alice's only friend is derrick, we know that alice and lucia knew eachother at some point due to the way both characters are talking, so something probably happened that sepparated alice and lucia, it also it stands to reason the doll could have been a gift for lucia before whatever happened happened, the wording in page 17 implies that alice made the doll, then gave it away, hence it no longer belongs to her
>Lucia: Talk about the sort of games you and Alice used to play together. Mention any particularly memorable toys.
(12-05-2019, 05:04 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>Lucia: you remember alice being nice to you, right? maybe she's given you gifts in the past? maybe something she made herself for you? like a plushie doll

the idea with this command is to somewhat subtly nudge lucia into remembering the maid dressed doll

we know that 1) the doll doesn't belong to alice, as she stated https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=17
2) alice made the dolls, as evidenced here https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=281

if the doll doesn't belong to alice, then it can't be derrick's since he doesnt have it, and really who else could it be, at the start of the story https://mspfa.com/?s=25147&p=5 it is stated that alice's only friend is derrick, we know that alice and lucia knew eachother at some point due to the way both characters are talking, so something probably happened that sepparated alice and lucia, it also it stands to reason the doll could have been a gift for lucia before whatever happened happened, the wording in page 17 implies that alice made the doll, then gave it away, hence it no longer belongs to her
Well planned and good job on spotting and remembering that vital detail there.

Seconding! &(^^)
I'm agreeing with Terra, best course of action would probably be having Lucia talk about the maid dressed doll
Getting off my complacent ass to say that Pan prolly isn't kidding around when this might be a potential dead-end. Assuming that's the end of the story if we fail, I'd say we play it safe. I think Alice is looking for some sort of lie.

If that's the case, then trying to lie will be caught immediately so we can cut out option 2 (winging it). Option 3 has much potential, as Terra is noting here, but we don't actually know if the doll is Lucia's. That makes the result tentative.

Alice is much stronger than Lucia right now due to actually being equipped and Lucia presumably hasn't leveled up a single time since she's been in captivity for all her dream-years. She doesn't even have a conjuration.

The forest is designed to allow people to get lost. So running should make it easy for Lucia to lose Alice. Maybe she'll run into something else, but Lucia can keep running. And maybe she'll run back into one of the reaper kids. We know they're gonna drag her back into captivity but they didn't kill her before, so they have a reason for keeping her alive. Maybe with us in control we can find out what that reason is.

But taking chances here will most likely just lead to us ending the story prematurely.

As a result, my thoughts are that we go with option 1, and have Lucia book it. 

> Lucia:  Tell the truth and stutter out that you don't remember details, then run. This isn't the Alice you remember. This Alice is a jerk.
1
>Lucia: Talk about the sort of games you and Alice used to play together. Mention any particularly memorable toys.

[Image: ddos3c9-2d5c5de5-9d32-4555-a6fe-7dac5a19...Tzbe47po6Q]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3fh-56fb4c5c-f28b-4419-888a-33e8880c...DcjBg7AmcY]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3gi-fb0f2ec1-190a-4d77-ba7a-537a2b83...InKL47zhsY]

Alice starts moving towards you, but before you can so much as blink Raziel steps in her way!

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3hb-5918db2b-3d1d-4c97-b81e-e323f728...vFSk811oo8]

Show ChatlogShow

This is more awful than anything you can bear right now! Alice doesn't believe you, nothing you are saying seems to sway her and now it looks like Raziel and her are going to fight?


> Lucia:  Tell the truth and stutter out that you don't remember details, then run. This isn't the Alice you remember. This Alice is a jerk.

[Image: ddos3kt-cdcff4ec-e58d-459b-b24f-36e59f8c...0rKclQIppI]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3oe-c8688a38-808c-4a61-afd0-b5050ab5...G5LJCW4fGI]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3p2-bdf6717f-e14c-4a91-a02e-bf986430...sB7Fykf0xE]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3t9-edef4cd7-b0e6-4ea4-9485-45ea53d1...ZzKEZFkkoA]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddos3tm-d1f911ea-1545-4863-a2a0-93858c00...1AXM91XWFE]

Show ChatlogShow

And you thought escaping your captors would be the hard part. Now you almost wish they had found you.

You could run, but how long would the two of you last in the forest on your own? You doubt very long, only one of them nearly did Raziel in, and he seems much stronger than either of you. And what about the other kids? There's so many of them and only one of you, and that's not even counting the other monsters in this place.

But then, what if you stay and your ally gets taken down again? What if Alice attacks you? Raziel may have had your back before but he doesn’t seem so sure now…

What should you do?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) > Explain yourself
2) > Escape
3) > Other

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>1. Communication is key
>DT: intervene before alice does something that she's going to regret, should alice doubt your realness, demonstrate your abilities only you know

for this i mean for dt to stand between the two parties and explain that this really is lucia, and that the shadow creature that just appeared is her conjuration, dt should know this, given his heart reacts to seeing ira, plus realm attendant
by demonstrate your abilities only you know, i mean for him to use either his scan ability or his triple ability

something i should point out though, this alice might not be the real alice, it might be flimsy posing as alice trying to get raziel and dt to kill lucia, why?, alice just now said her middle name is "delilah", while real alice said she has no middle names in the past while verifying her identity to derrick

maybe dt could realize alice is fake by scanning her
> Communication is key

[Image: ddq8tlk-b495fe31-464c-486d-9fa9-51ce97f5...9upQsJrP1s]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddq8tna-4d302a97-72bb-4eb2-83ea-f9aab714...3lwB5A9ydM]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddq8tnp-f20a863b-32aa-45dc-8034-dd5ab24e...wc0-PKKDqc]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddq8to6-77775970-22fe-4913-a0e5-f04f5fd5...0-l27ONjlM]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddq8tog-073a90d8-ac31-4fbc-a0f4-6a555c09...IgBmdLkue8]

Show ChatlogShow

Now that answers are finally just going to be served to you on a platter you find yourself unable to think of anything specific...

What should you ask?

++++++++++++++++ 

As a special treat to celebrate my birthday here’s a sneak peek into the first kid you’ll get to drive in my next fanaventure, Lucidstuck: Astral Inheritors … !

Well, just their threads, that is…!

[Image: ddq8u7t-726d35ff-dd86-4fd5-88ee-9feb8abd...yAjQJz6FZM]

Here’s the original one I made + an alternate form, and YOU get to choose what’ll be the one that ends up being used. Yes, you! No, not you, the other you! Yes, YOU!

Please vote for your favorite, you can only do so once but you’ve time till the start of April to do so! Hope you enjoy it!
  • $5 tier Patreon get access to the full base including all alternates starting today
  • $1 Patreon will get it once the kid’s finished being introduced. Everyone else will have to wait a bit later.
  • Those who get to see the base, please don’t show it around until it’s open to the general public.
  • You can use the empty base once it becomes available, but please give credit and link back!

++++++++++++++++
Lucia: Ask what's with all these reapers after you.
>Lucia: ask DT the following questions and any more that you might think of along the way, what's a "guardian"? what's a conjuration? what is this world you're in? what are those monsters that roam about and want to kill or kidnap you? what does being a "maid of dusk" mean? why do you have amnesia? are there any more guardians beside you and alice? you did see that other kid who saved you


might seem like i'm asking basic stuff that we already know, but remember, 1) assuming we fully know how stuff works in WS is bad, 2) Lucia probably doesnt know these things
Just doing this as a sort of test for AI:

MC: I'm a character with colored text!!
M1: I am an NPC
M2: I am also an NPC
M3: god, same

SC: I'm a side character, not the person you're commanding right now...

MC: I'm a character with colored text!!
M1: I am an NPC
M2: I am also an NPC
M3: god, same
SC: I'm a side character, not the person you're commanding right now...
>Lucia: ask DT the following questions and any more that you might think of along the way, what's a "guardian"? what's a conjuration? what is this world you're in? what are those monsters that roam about and want to kill or kidnap you? what does being a "maid of dusk" mean? why do you have amnesia? are there any more guardians beside you and Alice? you did see that other kid who saved you

[Image: ddsksya-aca72ce9-6f43-40e7-ba61-3fa84c87...OKVeXcSUWQ]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsksz3-e4354837-8b3b-4794-bb18-0e28101f...mTki6mikNE]

Show ChatlogShow


Lucia: Ask what's with all these reapers after you.

[Image: ddskszq-dee45310-08a5-4353-84f2-e1cfd1f7...HKgueR5-cs]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddskt0f-e150181c-cbe1-4390-ae12-a61859e5...nstAiPJXl0]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktaa-60d35103-ae30-45e1-8cab-f903550b...3un6LwRvbM]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktat-b89256e2-7e19-47a7-8ff0-edc3c28e...SRPkW92YsU]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktb0-d72f8061-ce28-424e-b789-36cddf25...wpMENQWuOA]

Show ChatlogShow

The SHADOW SABRE increases ???'s Strength by +20!


==>

[Image: ddsktbb-c2b8acd5-fadb-403e-8e50-88e2a1cc...PIsoyUQTIg]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktbi-3f2b528c-ee61-4410-8d7c-9802fc01...J-vwZXBUNQ]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktbz-126cebdd-50d5-4ffd-be70-ab65c938...AR8Sg_hfUk]

Show ChatlogShow

You try to remember back to your earliest memory of the day your conjuration first appeared. You'd been crying for sometime, feeling lost and alone. You couldn't understand why you were being attacked and followed and now abducted by strange creatures. It felt like years since someone had called your name.


==>

[Image: ddsktcc-09c63026-048d-4728-9919-35764e99...8h670rIDfY]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktd9-8f46c403-69e9-45e5-929b-e0a94ca1...6I79UGZUFc]

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddskteq-db6ef1c9-6fbc-45c7-8cda-fc7f609f...m5UQXf9_XI]

You retrieve the Icebat doll from your inventory

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktih-9ce83b62-049b-4a9a-86a8-44c9d380...ult45QDhjI]

The memory hits you out of nowhere, crisp and clear in ways nothing related to your past has felt in years.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddskukd-aa60936a-f706-48bb-bce8-9b71bf4e...DSiLsh2agA]

Lucia has recalled something and has learned a new power for Ira.

Shadow Veil!

Ira wraps around Lucia and shapeshifts into a black hood to help her blend into the darkness! While wearing Shadow Veil, Lucia appears invisible to monsters for a short amount of time.

Show ChatlogShow


==>

[Image: ddsktip-b7298f80-a2ce-452c-a4f6-b8a5e644...GmIhXPOXvQ]

Show ChatlogShow


It seems that after your ordeal Alice is finally ready to admit you're not an impostor, even if she doesn't seem fully convinced.

The question is, do you want to?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1) Accept (join party)
2) Decline (You and Ira can make it on your own)
3) Other (enter command)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[/color][/color][/color][/color]
>1 because being alone is dumb
>Lucia: there are monsters out there acting organizedly against you, you have to stick together if you hope to survive
(1)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21