Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(05-05-2018, 07:50 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna command Darko instead of Alice, since that would minimize the chances of her getting tired of all the disparate ideas.

>DT: Go full-out on the shadow-clones! Copy Alice's form then create the two illusions and send one into the hallway to investigate, and the other to make a beeline to where Raziel might be, so it can bring him back as reinforcements. You stay behind with Alice and find a place for you two to hide, just in case.

Seconding
Catgirl Alice achieved.
"I should bring out my weapon, it's most likely not Raziel, so it's probably a new monster. It would be for the best to be the first one to strike."
Hi, MirrorMirrorMan! As a matter of style/convention most commands in this adventure are written in second person (you) form, typically preceded by a ">" and then "Character:".

Your command for instance would probably be rephrased as:

>Alice: You should bring your weapon, it's most likely not Raziel, so it's probably a new monster. It would be for the best to be the first one to strike.
>Get your weapon ready.
> DT: Go full-out on the shadow-clones! Copy Alice's form then create the two illusions and send one into the hallway to investigate, and the other to make a beeline to where Raziel might be, so it can bring him back as reinforcements. You stay behind with Alice and find a place for you two to hide, just in case.

[Image: 80_by_terra414-dcb6r2m.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You try to imagine Raziel rushing to your mental call. You get the feeling he heard you and-

> Alice: Prepare for a fight! Get DT to try scouting what it was before you go to investigate. Have him/her decoy as you if needed.

[Image: 81_by_terra414-dcb6r4o.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 82_by_terra414-dcb6r4s.gif]

[Image: 83_by_terra414-dcb6r6h.gif]

[Image: 84_by_terra414-dcb6r7v.gif]

Show ChatlogShow
>CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR
>Barricade the door before it gets in!
> Close the door and make sure one of you keeps an eye on this thing as you do so! Can't have it sneaking off somewhere while you're not looking, only to reappear when you least expect it.
> Close it! look for something to put in front of it as well! even a small thing to block the door would be effective! be alert from this point on..
> Darko: Kage bunshin no jutsu
> CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR CLOSE THE DOOR

[Image: 89_by_terra414-dcbmlqm.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

> Close the door and make sure one of you keeps an eye on this thing as you do so! Can't have it sneaking off somewhere while you're not looking, only to reappear when you least expect it.

[Image: 86_by_terra414-dcbmlrg.png]

You run for the door and slam it shut.

Show ChatlogShow

> Barricade the door before it gets in!

[Image: 91_by_terra414-dcbmlsd.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 92_by_terra414-dcbmltg.gif]

DT turns into a perfect copy of you and helps you push the hutch. You'd be disturbed about it if you didn't have bigger things to worry about.

Show ChatlogShow

> Uh oh big thot is here

[Image: 93_by_terra414-dcbmlu1.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

> LOOK AT THAT CUTE MOTHERFUCKING CAT

[Image: 94_by_terra414-dcbmluy.gif]

Raziel strikes the large monster for 17 damage, then slams the door right on his sliced nose for an extra 8 damage! You hear the large monster thrashing in pain behind it.

Show ChatlogShow

> Close it! look for something to put in front of it as well! even a small thing to block the door would be effective! be alert from this point on.

[Image: 91_by_terra414-dcbmnf1.png]

The three of you manage to haul the hutch in front of the door before it starts banging.

==>

[Image: 96_by_terra414-dcbmlwq.gif]

Show ChatlogShow
Ixnay on the onversationcay. You may want to scram before the monster gets inside.
> question why the stuff on the hutch was knocked over. Did the person that opened the door do that? also coment on DT's cute bangs.
>Alice: There could be a monster already inside the house, your keys must be under the blanket that was on top of the hutch, if they are not there, its possible the monster that entered took them, stay alert and go look for the second soul.
>In the long run, is there any way to take out the monster outside your door without putting anything at risk? Like dropping something out a window or shooting through the door?
> Alice: Take the hairclip and put it on before DT switches back; check discretely if their clone gets the clip as well.
>Alice: There's another door this monster could get through, so perhaps you should block off the back door as well? Now might also be a good moment to bring up the idea of Raziel putting their mark on a piece of paper so you could move it around, if you have the time to talk to them.
>Put Mark brother told you to make on door. Might not work since it knows the house is here, but will prevent more from coming.
> Was the door locked? It seems like the monster just opened it on its own. But best to be alert in case something else is going on.
> Alice: There could be a monster already inside the house, your keys must be under the blanket that was on top of the hutch, if they are not there, it’s possible the monster that entered took them, stay alert and go look for the second soul.

[Image: 93_by_terra414-dcbzx7i.png]

You check under the runner cloth.

Show ChatlogShow

> Question why the stuff on the hutch was knocked over. Did the person that opened the door do that? also comment on DT's cute bangs.

[Image: 94_by_terra414-dcbzx8c.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: Take the hairclip and put it on before DT switches back; check discretely if their clone gets the clip as well.

[Image: 95_by_terra414-dcbzx8s.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> In the long run, is there any way to take out the monster outside your door without putting anything at risk? Like dropping something out a window or shooting through the door?

[Image: 96_by_terra414-dcbzx9b.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Ixnay on the onversationcay. You may want to scram before the monster gets inside.


[Image: 97_by_terra414-dcbzxaa.png]

Too late! Look who just staggered in, if it isn't the ambassador of the Bog of Eternal Stench in the gross, rotting flesh. Not too surprising with all the ruckus you just made but it really is like the smell just gets worse every time you're around it.

Luckily it's blind as a bat, so as long as you can walk around it you should be fine. You all fall in line and carefully step around it, mindful of the plate pieces on the floor.

> Alice: There's another door this monster could get through, so perhaps you should block off the back door as well? Now might also be a good moment to bring up the idea of Raziel putting their mark on a piece of paper so you could move it around, if you have the time to talk to them.

[Image: 98_by_terra414-dcbzxaw.png]

Show ChatlogShow

What will you do?
>Alice: Have Raziel open the closet, there could be a monster hiding in there
> What about that painting on the wall? Could you use that (or just a piece of it) in place of paper, if you don't have any safely within reach?
> What about that painting on the wall? Could you use that (or just a piece of it) in place of paper, if you don't have any safely within reach?

[Image: 99_by_terra414-dccb6uc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: Have Raziel open the closet, there could be a monster hiding in there.


[Image: 100_by_terra414-dccb78h.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 106_by_terra414-dccb79g.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

A monster rushes out of the closet! Raziel tries to strike it but it skitters off towards the living room.

1) Chase the creature!
2) Secure the back door!
1) Chase it!
May not be a bagel but its still just as good

But on a serious note another soul would be helpful and this particular monster shouldn't that be that hard to take down. Take a good look at its defense and see the obvious weak spot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21