Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>2
The monster is not going anywhere and if we delay blockading the door, the big guy might get in.
It might be a really bad idea to do so, but you could split up. Either way, securing the door should probably be your priority.
throwing down a >2 card, and setting a trap-card in face-down position ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>2 We can't afford running off without a plan, or a stronger weapon. Who knows if we might run into another monster as strong as that first one.
>2: If you don't barricade that door other monsters will be able to get in, further compounding the problem. Plus, that one ran away which means it either isn't hostile or it doesn't think it can take you right now.

If it thought it could take Alice and company it probably would have taken that moment to make a sneak attack, assuming it was hostile.
> Also 2, the little guy ran away so we can deal with him later, as he's not an immediate threat.
> The monster is not going anywhere and if we delay blockading the door, the big guy might get in.

[Image: 102_by_terra414-dccrid8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 103_by_terra414-dccridg.png]

Raziel retrieves the painting and hands it to you.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: scratch_by_terra414-dccrifc.gif]

==>

[Image: 105_by_terra414-dccrih9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 106_by_terra414-dccrii6.png]

You place the canvas against the back door.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 107_by_terra414-dccriiz.png]

Raziel stops you before you can continue your scouting.

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: keep your weapon handy and take a look at what raziel wants you to see
>Inquire about raziel's skills before you enter the bathroom.
>Alice: You could ask Raziel to raise his right hand if it's a threat, and raise his left hand if it's just something he thinks you should see. If it's a threat, maybe you should have DT send in a clone to scout it out first.
(05-28-2018, 04:57 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: You could ask Raziel to raise his right hand if it's a threat, and raise his left hand if it's just something he thinks you should see. If it's a threat, maybe you should have DT send in a clone to scout it out first.

Seconding.

Also it would be a good idea to establish a form of communication with Raziel in the future. Going along with this suggestion, hand raising could be used for a simple Yes or No scenario, or choosing between two responses like in the above example.
> Alice: You could ask Raziel to raise his right hand if it's a threat, and raise his left hand if it's just something he thinks you should see. If it's a threat, maybe you should have DT send in a clone to scout it out first.

[Image: 108_by_terra414-dcd95p7.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Inquire about raziel's skills before you enter the bathroom.

[Image: 109_by_terra414-dcd95q9.png]

Show ChatlogShow

>Alice: keep your weapon handy and take a look at what raziel wants you to see

[Image: 3_by_terra414-dcd9oq9.gif]

You take your cutter out and walk in, DT and Raziel close behind.

The door slams shut behind you!

==>

[Image: 111_by_terra414-dcd9orx.png]

You rush to the door and try to open it, but it's locked!

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 112_by_terra414-dcd9ots.png]

You hear a strange wet noise somewhere in the room.

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: Quickly stand back and let Raziel shield you.
>Darko Tenebris: Quickly make with the Shado... er, i mean the Mirage Clones!
>Raziel: You know what to do
>Raziel: crouch down and stab the monster behind the toilet with your claws
>Keep a bit of distance and lure it out with one of DT's clones.
>Alice: Remember that Raziel said what he wanted to show you in here wasn't a threat. He may not have all the information about what's in here, but he apparently has more than you. You could hang in the backline with DT, and have DT send a clone up front with Raziel to provide you with some additional cover, then let Raziel choose how he wants you all to proceed until you have more information to work on.

We don't know if this is what Raziel wanted to show us, but he wanted to show us *something* which means he at least has some idea about the inside of the bathroom. He has the initiative, and he's in the position (front line) to do something about it, so we should let him take the lead until we know more. In the meantime we can definitely do things to make killing us harder if this is indeed a hostile monsters, or something that can hurt us.
(06-02-2018, 08:19 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: Remember that Raziel said what he wanted to show you in here wasn't a threat. He may not have all the information about what's in here, but he apparently has more than you. You could hang in the backline with DT, and have DT send a clone up front with Raziel to provide you with some additional cover, then let Raziel choose how he wants you all to proceed until you have more information to work on.

We don't know if this is what Raziel wanted to show us, but he wanted to show us *something* which means he at least has some idea about the inside of the bathroom. He has the initiative, and he's in the position (front line) to do something about it, so we should let him take the lead until we know more. In the meantime we can definitely do things to make killing us harder if this is indeed a hostile monsters, or something that can hurt us.

seconding
Maybe raziel just said it wasn't a threat because he didn't think the monster was at any risk of killing alice.
> Raziel: You know what to do

[Image: 116fix_by_terra414-dcq68b5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Raziel: crouch down and stab the monster behind the toilet with your claws

[Image: tomandjerry_by_terra414-dcdmej4.gif]

Raziel keeps trying to reach the monster but every time he attempts to swipe at it the creature moves away. Raziel seems to be unable to reach very far.

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: Remember that Raziel said what he wanted to show you in here wasn't a threat.

[Image: 115_by_terra414-dcdmeji.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 116_by_terra414-dcdmek7.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Alice: Cut it with your cutter
Alice: Cut to the chase already and finish it off (pun intended)
>Alice: You could probably cut off it's avenues of escape and ability to do damage to any of you if you play it right. You could try having Raziel go to the other side of the toilet, and tossing you the waste bin there. Then as the creature goes to the other side have DT make a clone of you, and send it to catch the slime monster in the garbage bin. Then just let Raziel come over to the same side as the trapped monster to attack it as DT's clone releases it. If it doesn't die from that you can rinse and repeat as necessary.
(06-06-2018, 10:14 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: You could probably cut off it's avenues of escape and ability to do damage to any of you if you play it right. You could try having Raziel go to the other side of the toilet, and tossing you the waste bin there. Then as the creature goes to the other side have DT make a clone of you, and send it to catch the slime monster in the garbage bin. Then just let Raziel come over to the same side as the trapped monster to attack it as DT's clone releases it. If it doesn't die from that you can rinse and repeat as necessary.

I'll second this, as I was going to suggest the three corner it in some manner, anyway.
> Alice: You could probably cut off it's avenues of escape and ability to do damage to any of you if you play it right. You could try having Raziel go to the other side of the toilet, and tossing you the waste bin there. Then as the creature goes to the other side have DT make a clone of you, and send it to catch the slime monster in the garbage bin. Then just let Raziel come over to the same side as the trapped monster to attack it as DT's clone releases it. If it doesn't die from that you can rinse and repeat as necessary.

[Image: 117_by_terra414-dce4t1s.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 118_by_terra414-dce4t4i.png]

You try to follow a complicated scenario that assumes you know what's gonna happen.

==>

[Image: 119_by_terra414-dce4t8h.png]

==>

[Image: bathroomaccident_by_terra414-dce4tcy.gif]

It does not go as planned.

==>

[Image: 121_by_terra414-dce4ti2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

DT receives no damage but -feels- like he did, he will take betwen 1 and 2 turns to get over it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Perhaps in the future you should consider simpler commands?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


> Try attacking from multiple angles at once

[Image: thatsmycharacterimthetrashmanicomeoutith...ce4tlp.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 123_by_terra414-dce4toy.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: Cut it with your cutter

[Image: 124fix_by_terra414-dcgafib.png]

Alice slashes at the Goop monster, but the Goop Monster dispersed its form into a puddle! Miss!

> Alice: Cut to the chase already and finish it off (pun intended)

[Image: 125fix_by_terra414-dcgafkt.png]

The Goop Monster strikes Alice for 14 damage!

==>

[Image: 126fix_by_terra414-dcgaflb.png]

Raziel uses the opportunity to strike Goop monster from behind! He deals a total of 45 damage.

==>

[Image: 127_by_terra414-dce4u0d.png]

The Goop Monster has been defeated!



[Image: 12_by_terra414-dce4u41.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21