Eagle Time

Full Version: Lucidstuck:swap!AU fanadventure (1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
>Give soul to poor injured DT
>Alice: try and conjure a copy of your keys so you can get out of the bathroom

Alice should know about conjuring, the word appears in her diary
(06-12-2018, 01:21 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]>Give soul to poor injured DT

Didn't we want to give this soul to Raziel because it would level him up and not DT?
(06-12-2018, 01:24 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: try and conjure a copy of your keys so you can get out of the bathroom

Alice should know about conjuring, the word appears in her diary

seconding Terra and also, yes, let's give DT this soul.
> Give soul to poor injured DT

[Image: 129_by_terra414-dcenfkm.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 130_by_terra414-dcenflh.png]

This soul is worth 2 points! DT has leveled up!

There is 0 excess points saved.

DT (Level 4)

vit: 20 + 5
Int: 16 + 4
Dex: 12 + 3
Str: 12 + 3

Show ChatlogShow

> Alice: try and conjure a copy of your keys so you can get out of the bathroom

[Image: 131_by_terra414-dcenfml.png]

You try to remember how this conjuring thing went. Just think about it...Picture it in your mind... and...concentrate...

==>

[Image: 4_by_terra414-dceo062.gif]

Bam, flawless copy, down to the scratch from when they carried in the new toilet a couple years ago. This 'spawning' part comes fairly easy to you, but-

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 133_by_terra414-dcenfn6.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Alice: Scream and hope a monster opens the door and then ambush it.
>Look for something you could try to pick the lock with
>See if there is anything below the sink.
>Consider putting the entire door in your inventory.
>Have DT get help by creating a clone on the other side of the door.
>Don't most bathrooms just have a little thing you can unlock them with on the inside?
(06-17-2018, 08:46 PM)CJayoj Wrote: [ -> ]>Alice: Scream and hope a monster opens the door and then ambush it.

downvoting, this is a bad idea, there are several monsters in the house (lil bugger, big stink, that iron turtle thing), dont want them teaming up against us

>Alice: maybe.... if you got the hang of making illussions first, you could then get to conjuring.

>Alice: this key you just made appear out of thin air is an illussion, just like you made it appear out of thin air you should be able to make it move, perhaps you could "pick it up" by making the key move as if you were picking it up while you act like you're picking it up, it's all about making it look like you are holding the key, much like an actor using a prop at a play
Oh, maybe
>Ask DT if the door would be open for you if you had one of those dreams where you didn't realize it's a dream.
(Alice doesn't seem to have used the word blackout dream)
> Can Razzie just like, bust a hole in the door with his claws so you can reach through and open it from the other side?
> Search for anything in the cabinets you can use to pick the lock, like a hairpin or a bobby pin preferably.
> Can Razzie just like, bust a hole in the door with his claws so you can reach through and open it from the other side?

[Image: 134_by_terra414-dceyxsv.png]

Show ChatlogShow

> Have DT get help by creating a clone on the other side of the door.

[Image: 135_by_terra414-dceyxv5.gif]

Raziel slashes wildly at the door. Despite it not seeming particularly durable, not much more than some scratches show on the surface.

Show ChatlogShow

> Ask DT if the door would be open for you if you had one of those dreams where you didn't realize it's a dream.

[Image: 136_by_terra414-dceyxwa.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 137_by_terra414-dceyxyg.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

>Alice: this key you just made appear out of thin air is an illusion, just like you made it appear out of thin air you should be able to make it move, perhaps you could "pick it up" by making the key move as if you were picking it up while you act like you're picking it up, it's all about making it look like you are holding the key, much like an actor using a prop at a play.

[Image: 138_by_terra414-dceyxzx.png]

You don't want to think about the ramifications of the where an ill timed nap may land you, or how you'd get out if that happenned. Better to use your time for something more productive.

You stare at the key. It mocks you with its unavailability.

==>

[Image: 139_by_terra414-dceyy1o.gif]

You wonder if you can just...

Just sort of reach over...

And...

Success!!

You have picked the key! It's kind of hard to keep a firm grasp on it and it feels a little wobbly and not-quite tangible, but you rush to the door to open it-

==>

[Image: 140_by_terra414-dceyy3m.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

>Don't most bathrooms just have a little thing you can unlock them with on the inside?

[Image: 141_by_terra414-dceyy5k.gif]

Maybe some *other* bathroom in a house that's not yours...? Besides you already know this bathroom needs a key. You got locked in, you know what the key looks like... If you could just unlock it from the inside you would have walked out by now!

It's almost as stupid as thinking you can fit the entire door in your inventory. Just imagining something so ridiculous and unhelpful makes you feel irritated.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A threshold for Alice's patience has been reached. If better care with the commands made is not taken, Alice may become unmanageable.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


>See if there is anything below the sink.

[Image: 142_by_terra414-dceyz50.png]

You check for the cabinets for anything that may help you out of your current situation, but nothing really jumps out as immediately useful. All you find is the plunger, gramps electric razor, his shaving foam, a half empty bag of cotton balls, soap, rubbing alcohol, cold medicine, band aids, your pads, some painkillers and the laundry hamper.

You leave everything right where it is, no sense on carrying things you don't need.

> Look for something you could try to pick the lock with.

[Image: 143_by_terra414-dceyz68.png]

Well, you do have your hairpin...! But it's not like you'd know how to use it for that.

Show ChatlogShow

1) Yes (give DT your hairpin to try to open the door)
2) No (Think of something else)
okay guys lets be careful now, we just got warned alice's patience is running thin

>1
#2, with specifics.

Would it be possible to check through Gramp's electric razor for something that could be used as a substitute lockpick? At least, without destroying the real world equivalent, or the hair pin.
Alice: Keep calm and hand over your hairpin
> Give DT the hairpin; it's worth a shot. Plus, you can always make an illusory hairpin, for the sake of fashion, to replace it later.
>2. Make the illusionary key again. Use it as a template to carve a new one from a wide enough toothbrush or comb tail, using Raziel's claws as carving tools.
(06-21-2018, 06:26 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: [ -> ]>2. Make the illusionary key again. Use it as a template to carve a new one from a wide enough toothbrush or comb tail, using Raziel's claws as carving tools.

clever, seconding
> Make the illusionary key again. Use it as a template to carve a new one from a wide enough toothbrush or comb tail, using Raziel's claws as carving tools.

[Image: 144_by_terra414-dcfg4b4.gif]

You try to think any way that will keep you from needing to use your beloved hairpin, but nothing comes to mind.

> Alice: Keep calm and hand over your hairpin

[Image: 145_by_terra414-dcfg4ef.png]

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: 146_by_terra414-dcfg4f7.png]

DT separates the bobpin from the star. You save it in your inventory.

Due to his experience, DT has 2 in 3 chances of being able to open the door. A dice will be rolled to determine the outcome, and DT will succeed as long as it doesn't land on that number.

What number will you choose?

1)
2)
3)
3, why not
3, as well
>3

Might as well.
>3 for the win
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21