You have been TRICKED.

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
You have been TRICKED.
RE: You have been TRICKED.
i had to edit that screenshot in photoshop so it could be read and this is how my work is rewarded?????????
kieros you tricked me once
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
I'm genuinely surprised.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
shouldve guessed
SpoilerShow
I'm just here at the current moment (also I was tricked on the first day)
i haven't been on the forum in a while. i saw the new Hell-place ontario thing trying to see what it was. i concluded it's like hawkspace but more intense. but i also thought- well, i haven't seen hawkspace in a while either, let's see if that's still like how i remember. i'll just take a look at a random thread and wait HOW DID I ACCIDENTALLY GO TO THE TRICKED THREAD
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
DAGNABBIT NOTTLES
~◕ w◕~
Oh. Ok.
Caught in the crossfire
i got got by a schazer from 2015 and realized moments too late
oh no
oh no^2
oh no^3
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.harborfreight.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i followed a link from this forum to a different forum, and then i searched 'eagle time' on that forum, and clicked a thread that linked to here without knowing it would flat-out link to here
Okay so today I drank a whole bottle of champagne like in the afternoon, and then I got this massive headache so I got into bed and got back to watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, since I've been passing the time by catching up with that lately, after people kept telling me how I like had to watch it or whatever.

Anyway, the show is basically just a bunch of characters tricking each other all the time, so that plus the alcohol put me in this mindset that if I do something that someone tells me, I'll be tricked, and, I don't know, have my soul ripped from me or whatever.

So my roommate messages me about some thing for work where I have to generate a token from my account, and I don't know nothing about none of that tech stuff, so I'm like, okay, help me get the token, and she has me come downstairs presumably to enter some credentials to let her into my account temporarily.

She opens a new tab in her browser and pastes some locally hosted ip address, which is like, normal for whatever webpage shit she's usually doing, so I don't bat an eye. But then she says "Okay, just press the enter key."

I look at the two enter keys on her keyboard. They almost seem to be protruding from it, demanding that I lay my fingers on them. In this mental state, I look at those keys, and recall that she told me to press the keys, and the dumbest thought imaginable runs across my mind: "If I press that enter key, I'll fall into the hands of her stand." But I'm drunk okay? I don't usually think like that okay?

Anyway I snap myself out of it and I'm like no no nonono, I'm drunk and I just watched JoJo for like I don't know how many hours. Surely, this mistrust for this simple action is because of that, and it'll be fine. Plus, I should probably get this shit over with, since I was like supposed to take care of this two days ago.

So I press the enter key and I am immediately granted with the front page of this thread.

The immediate, visceral reaction that came out of me was completely exaggerated, but in that moment I was totally feeling it. I screamed "NOOOOOO!!!" at like 2am in my thin-walled california apartment, while I clutched my scalp with both hands. I started crying, bending over and burying my face in my lap, allowing my tears to collect in my concave glasses. I was utterly defeated. My soul may as well have exited my body even though it was real life.

I sat there for minutes, still unable to form words or stop crying. I had been TRICKED. The wool had been pulled over my eyes. I had been double dealt and played for a fool. And so on.

When I looked back up at the screen, a timed prompt had appeared in the browser, that must've popped up sometime after I shut my eyes and screamed. It said, "You have been double tricked."
oh my god
How do I put this in my siginture?
im a fool. i fell victim to one of the classic blunders—clicking a link without mousing over it
I got too excited about a new adventure
I was excited to see a new adventure, but found only chicanery
I Done Did Get Got
Fooled in a chaotic google doc.. shameful
Satomi,
SpoilerShow
i knew it would be this. i knew this is what it would be!! why did i still click on it!