Introductions: The Inauguraling

Introductions: The Inauguraling
RE: Introductions: The Inauguraling
ayo! someone posted something about fortuna on a discord server and i got curious and fell down the rabbit hole and eventually crash-landed here. seems like a pretty tightly-knit community here, i'll watch this space.
(also don't freak out if i disappear lol, i can only focus on so many communities at a time)
[ twitter | youtube | discord :: eblu#8048 ]
welcome, enjoy the scenery B^)
I've done a lot of the same, don't worry. Welcome.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
Hello, everyone! I'm gutza1, a science/engineering nerd who also has an interest in writing as a side hobby. I discovered this forum when looking for a suitable site to host my upcoming forum game, Destroy the Godmodder: MSPAradox, the latest entry in the original canon of the Destroy the Godmodder series.
自称霊能力者 霊幻新隆

.....no but seriously uh hey i'm ken i'm 19 i'm a trans dude and uuuuuhhhh some of my friends are on here so i am. chillin. also the place Seems Neat. i'm not a particularly funny or outgoing person but people like me so i guess i'm doin somethin correct sup. i write and draw sometimes so if i have an idea i might try a forum adventure and see where that goes!
[Image: tumblr_inline_pka9p9BBYE1wsmlc7_500.png]
traits: cannot be killed
hi flower in a sunhouse!! welcome to eagle town, hope you enjoy yrself here
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Aw man, I guess it's official, I'm not cool any more.
HI KEN!!! Never thought I'd see u here but im glad u are!!
Hi??
I used to follow the adventure Chiasmata on here and it looked cool and yall looked cool, so here I am.

I'm a trans guy, I write things, ask me about ancient Rome. Social interaction is complex, this style of storytelling is interesting, but alas, I cannot draw and therefore will mainly be lurking.
No need to worry, I can't draw either and yet I have more posts than anyone here.

We welcome all sorts of people, whatever their preferred medium or even if they'd rather just stay in the audience.
Y0 i never did this. i'm SK, an aftik boi. i d0 0's f0r o's all the time s0 ign0re that. ive been here like a few m0nths n0w. nice t0 meet u all
hi i'm lily i am girl

most of my friends are here so i should probably be too lol, i've had an ET account since 2017 and i've never posted so this is me uhhh doin that hewwo