Business Bird

Business Bird
#1
Business Bird
[Image: WNQ9S.gif]
Quote
#2
Re: Business Bird
Bugger all those people who suggest "options", let's start this game.

Name: Percival Cock
Quote
#3
Re: Business Bird
>Just mash buttons at random.
Quote
#4
Re: Business Bird
Schazer Wrote:Bugger all those people who suggest "start", let's options this game.
Quote
#5
Re: Business Bird
Play with the cool menu scrolling for a second. Ooooh, wavy!
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Quote
#6
Re: Business Bird
Sterrrrrrrrrrrt
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Quote
#7
Re: Business Bird
MrGuy Wrote:
Schazer Wrote:Bugger all those people who suggest "start", let's options this game.
[Image: teuXN.png]

You are one of hundreds of nameless pigeon PEONS employed at the largest BUSINESS FIRM in the world. According to your rut, you are supposed to be filling another of the plethora of PAPERS out, only to then file it away and repeat the process. However, something feels different today. You have risen from your desk and stand aimlessly in the middle of your small office. For the first time, you experience the sensation of FREE WILL.
Quote
#8
Re: Business Bird
Quick! Give yourself a name so you don't get ruthlessly slaughtered by the true protagonist of this story!
Quote
#9
Re: Business Bird
>Start practicing origami on those papers!
Quote
#10
Re: Business Bird
> SQUAWK
Quote
#11
Re: Business Bird
Get your groovy and/or funky pidge on!
Quote
#12
Re: Business Bird
Your first sensation of free will is the urge to knock over that cup filled with pens so they spill everywhere

fuckers
[Image: RjvYOd.png]
Quote
#13
Re: Business Bird
Go see your lawyer about this! Sue someone!
Quote
#14
Re: Business Bird
Fill out another of the plethora of papers, file it away, and repeat the process.
Quote
#15
Re: Business Bird
> File papers BACKWARDS

> Like, moonwalk while filing.
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
Quote
#16
Re: Business Bird
> From the screaming chorus in your head, giving you commands, realize that even your newfound free will is but an illusion. Sob.
Quote
#17
Re: Business Bird
>Duck!
Quote
#18
Re: Business Bird
Schazer Wrote:Quick! Give yourself a name so you don't get ruthlessly slaughtered by the true protagonist of this story!
[Image: yBnF7.png]

Sadly, you lack the FREE WILL to give yourself a name. Right now you have about as much free will as a very slow baby.

Wheat Wrote:Your first sensation of free will is the urge to knock over that cup filled with pens so they spill everywhere

fuckers
[Image: GvFYy.png]

You tentatively reach a wing towards the cup of pens......careful now......


[Image: 90Tqj.png]

RADICAL. This feat of FREE WILL earns you +4 FW POINTS.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Start practicing origami on those papers!
[Image: jnLnJ.png]

Suddenly you have the third idea you've ever had.


[Image: JERcn.png]

You sure hope this works.........


[Image: hgIpy.png]

PERFECT!

+5 FW POINTS


[Image: zzXEv.png]

What now?
Quote
#19
Re: Business Bird
> Give yourself a name NOW, if possible.
> Otherwise, open all your filing cabinets JUST BECAUSE.
Quote
#20
Re: Business Bird
>Sing a song! Possibly a song about your new name.
Quote
#21
Re: Business Bird
Wedge yourself between those two stacks of boxes (filing cabinets?).
Quote
#22
Re: Business Bird
Pick up the spilled pens and put them in your pocket. Y'never know when a few extra pens will come in stabby you mean handy.

Or... wingy? Hm...
Quote
#23
Re: Business Bird
>Open those filing cabinets and disorganise them. Make them so disorganized that it would take days to put straight!
fyck phytybyckyt
Quote
#24
Re: Business Bird
> Empty one of those filing cabinets and push it over. Open each drawer a different amount and play it like a xylophone.
Quote
#25
Re: Business Bird
After opening the cabinets, tear up some papers and mix them into the pile over there.
Quote