The 6am thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
The 6am thread
RE: The 6am thread
technically it's just outside our jurisdiction but i'm not gonna be too mad over such a small time discrepancy
[Image: XM5sGnt.png][Image: oD2Q6os.png][Image: 6SlFOCz.png][Image: fXUWhDZ.png][Image: C53uhZF.png][Image: BvZArpd.png][Image: lam0slf.png][Image: JmQq9We.png][Image: xCqSH1S.png][Image: nxRMSr1.png][Image: bl55826.png]
i'd have answered sooner, it's not like i haven't been awake at 6am in the intervening time, i just forgot until i came to the thread to complain about how overwhelmingly negative existence is
[Image: XM5sGnt.png][Image: oD2Q6os.png][Image: 6SlFOCz.png][Image: fXUWhDZ.png][Image: C53uhZF.png][Image: BvZArpd.png][Image: lam0slf.png][Image: JmQq9We.png][Image: xCqSH1S.png][Image: nxRMSr1.png][Image: bl55826.png]
yesterday was a bad day hopefully today will be better
did u kno that there is an app version of pandemic, and also i am bad at pandemic, and also i am totally willing to play not one but two games of pandemic when time to sleep approaches oops
See kid, business is business. You can't just go around doing whatever you damn well please. This is an ordered society and I encourage you to ACT like one. Kids these days, they, they're all grown up, you know? THey get jobs, while you're out here, doing what, exactly? Getting a job? Piss off, kid. Go jump in a lake, kid. Go get a job, kid. Go look for my car keys and get lost on the way back, kid. Go eat some hard boiled eggs and THEN tell me you're sorry, kid. If you think, if you REALLY think you've got what it takes, then stop making excuses and show it to me. SHOW ME! How hard is that, kid? How hard? That's what I thought. You can't. You can't do it, you can't. It's ridiculous to even THINK that I'm over here, at my desk, contemplating what it's like to be up here at my desk, while some MARSHMALLOW is over THERE in THE BIG. Just dropping off his kids at day camp while I, the pits, the stank, the real king on top, the one on the charge, see nothing but flowers. FLOWERS, kid! Don't you see? Don't you go over there and smell like that in front of Susan! She knows, kid. She KNOWS! You're not alone in this. You're digging deeper each time you see the sun drive over the pavement. You're there.
test
IT'S ALMOST TOO LATE TO POST IN THIS THREAD
it's been like this for a while
test
hi i'm gay and i don't think i'm getting any sleep tonight?
ix i thought you knew better than this
Yeah Ix how dare you stay up this late
hey i'm gay
i seem to be having a tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle
follow me for more good posts and bad sleeping habits
follow me for less good posts

follow me for a vacuum that devours the good posts
my sleep patterns are fucked and i'm pretty much always just awake at this time now. this is just a normal time to be awake now.
gungeon
apparently it takes me about five minutes to go from i'm playing enter the gungeon i'm having a good time to shit everything is terrible i'm not a capable human being i wish i could curl up and the world would just let me exist
play more gungeon?
Did I just procrastinate on something voluntary just because it doubled as homework
test
How am I meant to live life when the very thought of work for others makes me lose all motivation
test
if you find out let me know
what is sleep?
because why not
math is always fun at 6am
I remembered this thread existed and made the poor decisions that allowed me to post in it.