Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
>lexii: Run like the wind! Back to the forts!
>Alice: Ride raziel... like the wind!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Alice: You could take shelter at Lucas' house, or via the realm gates at either no man's land or spiraling descent. Lucas' house would be the safest, but you should check with DT if there's enough time to reach it before you commit to that.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Alice: ask details on what the black sun is, and if it happens in all layers of darkness. If it does and you're too far away from better shelter, try to find a patch of flowers more dense than the rest and you all can lay down flat to hide.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(02-16-2021, 12:39 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Alice: You could take shelter at Lucas' house, or via the realm gates at either no man's land or spiraling descent. Lucas' house would be the safest, but you should check with DT if there's enough time to reach it before you commit to that.
Seconding.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Alice: You could take shelter at Lucas' house, or via the realm gates at either no man's land or spiraling descent. Lucas' house would be the safest, but you should check with DT if there's enough time to reach it before you commit to that

[Image: 92bCiXh.png]


Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 2dqnHIp.png]

You dash as fast as you can through the barren field of no man's land until the land begins to dip. Darkness approaches.

Show ChatlogShow


[Image: kCYgkkt.png]

You enter the cave and hear voices...

Show ChatlogShow

Anerak is approaching and it's too late to flee. The gate is in front of you and you'll have a moment to open it. What's your next move??

A 2 digit code is required to unlock the gate, the next command with an attempt at the code will be taken, if incorrect Anerak will confront you.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>12.
Things aren't particularly bad, that doesn't mean they are good either.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>12

>lexii: while Alice puts the code in, use your armor set’s ability to hide.
Here goes nothing, lol.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Alice: Enter 12

[Image: MJAc0UN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: hHUXQ2m.png]

You enter 1 and 2 respectively into the dials.

[Image: gSVDnYe.png]

It opens! Everyone rushes inside the gate.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Qqi588z.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: YbUGxRb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: B6OSirD.png]

You appear inside of the Misty Marshes in Lomam. All is well.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Lexii and DT: Scout for the area's outpost.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(03-27-2021, 06:25 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Lexii and DT: Scout for the area's outpost.

seconding
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(03-27-2021, 07:39 PM)Panur Wrote: »
(03-27-2021, 06:25 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Lexii and DT: Scout for the area's outpost.

seconding
 
Thirding
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Lexii and DT: Scout for the area's outpost

[Image: yRykqEb.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: uXlSVOB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: QQkuIGq.png]

Suddenly, a strange creature confronts you.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Politely agree. No need to get overly aggressive with a neutral monster
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Alice: Leave the monster be. He's not worth riling up.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Alice: Politely agree. No need to get overly aggressive with a neutral monster


[Image: NsO0gji.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: pRTJ9GK.png]

Surprisingly, only a few moments later you reach what looks like a well in the middle of nowhere.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4sTJHRO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: DlQ8ykZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Lexii: Tell emily about Sharkbite and inform friends about the monsters you faced in LOCAD
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Lexii: Maybe you could explore some place close to the fort system, like you could check out if there's any secrets behind the waterfall in faint glimmer. Be sure to bring Alice along.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
=>

[Image: pzeuyab.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: B6lTW0K.png]

Upon entering the cabin in Faint Glimmer, you come across your favourite Dragon girl.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: AHl5inf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 7nwYSSi.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: N7jKamc.png]

You open the mailbox and find a letter along with a bottle.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Yhf3eas.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: caBrsfZ.png]

Show LetterShow

[Image: IKMCzgd.png]

You pocket the Miracle in a bottle and hand Garreth the letter.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: NCZe0PO.png]

Show LetterShow

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: IBdJTOr.png]

Garreth stores "Lucia's letter" in his inventory.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Garry: If you're up for it, try using your (Zeckrhell) subconscious memories to find the way to the waterfall, and try to not zone out this time. Faint glimmer is dangerous, so staying aware of your friends is important.
Quote