Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
Remember how you got here and details about who's keeping you captive. Maybe you can remember something useful to escape

[Image: 89aUxZp.png]

You move over and stare at the marks on the walls... You begin to wonder how you got here, and who's keeping you captive. A strange thought... This is your room, you have everything you need so there's no reason to leave.

Escape... There's no way to leave this room. But it's okay, you can't recall ever being in danger. You stop staring at the marks on the wall. They've been there so long you forgot how that came about.

[Image: vi29Sum.png]

You take a minute to examine your waste bucket. It seems it's quite smelly right now. It should be emptied soon.

[Image: l2xmUZG.png]

You examine the iron door. The marks increase over the days but the door stays shut. You can't remember when you stopped scratching at it with your old fork.

You're beginning to feel a bit hungry now. You wonder when food will arrive today. Maybe tomorrow for sure.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Recall your name and who you are.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Try and look trough the window, what land are you on?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Hunt bugs for sustenance.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Greetings C H I L D, what do you ᴋɴᴏᴡ about YOUR current predicament?

SpoilerShow
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Recall your name and who you are

[Image: 16hqAFO.png]

You recall your name and who you are...

Of course you know your own name! You also know exactly who you are. The question is, are you satisfied?

[Image: WsBojYN.png]

The thought crosses your mind to chew on any bugs unlucky enough to wander into your room. Fortunately no such insect has been that unlucky in a very long time.

As you step into the light you reminisce about the outside world beyond your window. Your Fork put in most of its work-life wearing away at those bars on your attempt at freedom. But it ended in failure a long, long time ago. You're down to one tooth left on that thing.

Your shadow begins to cast from the light, looks like your best friend Daniel is here!

[Image: vDN2XWP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: WKpP4gU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CnX3SzB.png]

[Image: NVItRbP.png]

[Image: iQaAhMU.png]

[Image: pHFje19.png]

[Image: 2BiKuVc.png]

You hear faint echoes of a feeling you think is yours, but you can't say for certain. A spirit flows through you foreign and native at the same time. A peculiar, curious feeling that leaves you with pause.

[Image: k9wNYf4.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote