Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
Remember how you got here and details about who's keeping you captive. Maybe you can remember something useful to escape

[Image: 89aUxZp.png]

You move over and stare at the marks on the walls... You begin to wonder how you got here, and who's keeping you captive. A strange thought... This is your room, you have everything you need so there's no reason to leave.

Escape... There's no way to leave this room. But it's okay, you can't recall ever being in danger. You stop staring at the marks on the wall. They've been there so long you forgot how that came about.

[Image: vi29Sum.png]

You take a minute to examine your waste bucket. It seems it's quite smelly right now. It should be emptied soon.

[Image: l2xmUZG.png]

You examine the iron door. The marks increase over the days but the door stays shut. You can't remember when you stopped scratching at it with your old fork.

You're beginning to feel a bit hungry now. You wonder when food will arrive today. Maybe tomorrow for sure.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Recall your name and who you are.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Try and look trough the window, what land are you on?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Hunt bugs for sustenance.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Greetings C H I L D, what do you ᴋɴᴏᴡ about YOUR current predicament?

SpoilerShow
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Recall your name and who you are

[Image: 16hqAFO.png]

You recall your name and who you are...

Of course you know your own name! You also know exactly who you are. The question is, are you satisfied?

[Image: WsBojYN.png]

The thought crosses your mind to chew on any bugs unlucky enough to wander into your room. Fortunately no such insect has been that unlucky in a very long time.

As you step into the light you reminisce about the outside world beyond your window. Your Fork put in most of its work-life wearing away at those bars on your attempt at freedom. But it ended in failure a long, long time ago. You're down to one tooth left on that thing.

Your shadow begins to cast from the light, looks like your best friend Daniel is here!

[Image: vDN2XWP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: WKpP4gU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CnX3SzB.png]

[Image: NVItRbP.png]

[Image: iQaAhMU.png]

[Image: pHFje19.png]

[Image: 2BiKuVc.png]

You hear faint echoes of a feeling you think is yours, but you can't say for certain. A spirit flows through you foreign and native at the same time. A peculiar, curious feeling that leaves you with pause.

[Image: k9wNYf4.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>̷I̷t̷’̷s̷ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ t͇o͇ ͇t͇r͇y͇ ͇a͇n͇d͇ f̰a̰ḭl̰ t̤h̤a̤n̤ ̤n̤e̤v̤e̤r̤ ̤t̤r̤y̤ a̰t̰ ̰a̰l̰l̰ ̰a̰n̰d̰  ҉t҉o҉r҉t҉u҉r҉e҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉r҉s҉e҉l҉f҉

ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵉⁿᵈˡᵉˢˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᶠˢ.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Hug Danny-boy
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>It's better to try and fail than to never try at all and torture yourself over what if's

[Image: tk5V0oc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You equip FORK SHIV to your weapon slot.

[Image: Nq8snVl.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: gmlpESv.png]

You apply pressure on the door... it effortlessly gives in to your weight. Darkness creeps in as if a substance filled in this new air.

[Image: ftILyyN.png]

You gaze out to a field of shattered glass, the light overhead glitters the particles in the air. You suddenly feel like this is a new beginning for you!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: evHYIGN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: TlnxXJH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: zlUP8tC.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Get to know hurg blurg.
2. Talk to Daniel about this place.
3. Try to explore this desert made of glass.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> 1
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> 1
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>The will of the collective has spoken. Socialize!1
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Get to know Hurgh'blrgh

[Image: 1D9NntU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: jinKqqw.png]

Herbert's form twists and constricts on itself until all that reminds is a cute version of his former self!

Show ChatlogShow

Daniel and Herbert joined your party!

Daniel is your imaginary friend! He appears as just a silhouette so he cannot be hurt physically or fight himself, but he can channel his feelings through you and act as a second turn in combat! If you are hurt Daniel will take the damage instead until he's had enough.

Herbert is the Realm attendant of the land of shards and freedom. There's more to him than meets the eye! He also is big enough to support you on his back for faster travel.

[Image: rQk87jk.png]

You stare off into the distance... Endless dunes of shattered glass in seemingly every direction. You feel you could walk for miles and never get further from your rock.

Show ChatlogShow

1. Find a way to use BCS to make shoes.
2. Ride Herbert.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1 Tell some rock-based jokes, like... "Gee Herbert, sounds like this rock might have a lot of Sedimental value to you... also, I'm sorry if we got off to a rocky start back there. I promise I'll never take you for Granite."

(Rock puns should generate some pieces of BCS if I remember correctly x)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>1

>attempt to chip off some BCS with your shiv. After failing lighten the mood by saying “well that rocks” in a joking tone
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> ask Herbert for the best way to get some rock. Alternatively, the three of you can look around for a loose piece. If all fails, you can retrieve your blanket and wrap your feet to minimize damage.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
rocks are boring
>2 take your dog to the old town road, ride ti'll you can't no more
the art on my profile picture isn't mine
visit brawler1031 on deviantart
Quote