Lucidstuck II

Lucidstuck II
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: Suggest quick-crafting something that could increase Lethos' mental fortitude; possibly two as infectors might use Filma as a shortcut to Lethos' soft noggin, a la tinfoil hat. And of course suggest relocation to somewhere safer, Lucia or Derrick's home? Latter may be better since it's (hopefully) devoid of monsters beyond two peaceful ones.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: Ask if it's bad for any monster to go close to the void. Was samielle likely infected by being too close to the realm's edge?
>Reggie: Just FYI, Uilos, the boss monster from Loham, was venturing deep into the ancient woods last time we saw him.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Does that mean the Void monsters can only target one Realm monster at a time, per realm? Or can they target as many smart monsters near the edges of the world that they want?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: ask reggie if items like the tinfoil hat would work on lethos to protect her from the infection
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
=>

[Image: eRjlsqX.png]

Show ChatlogShow

There seems to be many things that need your attention all at once.

1. Deal with the bottle situation
2. Be Garreth
3. Be Lucas
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: ask Wynter to tell Itamie to relocate Mephita outside. You must head to Uilos soon maybe he has some jars somewhere. Have lethos be dropped off here and tell Wynter to keep on eye on her and immediately try to alert us if anything happens.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Derrick: You can just take the crystals out of the bottles and toss them somewhere, right? Create a slingshot and get a reaper to just fling some crystals into death valley somewhere. Then go message Lucas.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Handle the bottle situation; you can fling out half to make sure there's more room, but save a few as long range weapons or crafting materials. Maybe make a Mephita nuke? Might be useful.

Then

> Be Lucas
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
> Derrick: Call Itamie, it's best to have the most organized reaper her for this conversation.

> Derrick: ask Itamie what happened to all the other bottles. Tell the reapers they have permission to repurpose things from your own kitchen as replacement for the bottles in the meantime.

> Derrick: Ask Ira how would her skills affect the crystals, would it be safe for her to us them as bullets? if so, perhaps they could go to the death valley entrance to Daesdyne's cave and just shoot down into the chasm to quickly get rid of them.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Ask Lucia if she can put the crystals in her inventory without the bottles.
α
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Derrick: You can just take the crystals out of the bottles and toss them somewhere, right? Create a slingshot and get a reaper to just fling some crystals into death valley somewhere. Then go message Lucas

[Image: NqSVVRQ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: MlCOrZc.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: LWT5nla.png]

You are now Lucas. You've grabbed your gear and you are ready for action.

Show ChatlogShow

Suddenly you hear a rather sweet and soft voice coming from the living room...

[Image: KKIbpHP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: IBVUjYS.png]

You investigate the living room to find the visage of a young woman, piercing yellow eyes but her face too dark to make out.

Show ChatlogShow

You stare into her eyes as it's the only thing you can see clearly... You feel sort of... mesmerized... But you quickly snap out of it.

1. Follow the stranger
2. Refuse (Fight)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Lucas: Refues to go out with her until she expresses her real reason. Also try to deduce her story with the same power you used on vanity
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
(06-15-2022, 04:36 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Lucas: Refues to go out with her until she expresses her real reason. Also try to deduce her story with the same power you used on vanity
Seconding
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Maybe she doesn't want to hurt you. But if she wasn't -going- to, she wouldn't be so vague about this mistake she needs to make up for. Play to her guilt, but keep your eyes on her feet and not her face.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Follow hesitantly, if she seems too sketchy you can always bail or just take her out.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>Lucas: use your classic talking ability to find out what her deal really is
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
Lucas: use your classic talking ability to find out what her deal really is

[Image: UaGUJMy.png]

You turn your attention to her feet to avoid getting yourself distracted...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: AByKmym.png]

Gorgiana pulls back her hood revealing her face. You do not take notice. Azriel does and becomes stricken! He cannot take any action.

Show ChatlogShow

1. Goodbye
2. Help Gorgiana (confront Anerak alongside Gorgiana)
3. Help Gorgiana with whoever can make it (confront Anerak with whoever is available however Gorgiana will not wait)
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
This guy has blinding powers. Fighting him alone is very risky.
>3
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
I don’t think anarek has blinding powers, just thumbs to stick in your eyes. Either way,
>3

Additionally:
>Lucas: ask yourself if you’re doing the right thing helping this monster, or just falling for being another cute girl’s knight. Ask if you could take on this bully alone or if you’re doing the right thing by waiting for backup
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
I would also go with >3
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck II
>3.Lucas:Tell that despite the fact he is stronger doesn't mean you should still follow him. If he's so inclined to sending you to do these things. That means something must be stopping him from going after us himself. Ask her if she would like to stay with you that you could probably hide her and make the bully think your dead. Attempt to go to the fort system, maybe then you can find monster willing to help her.
Quote