Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session

Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
RE: Tiny Cat People- Arcade Session
(As per the request of a viewer, you can now use the EXAMINE command to request a larger, more detailed image of anything in the current update. These sprites can be kind of unclear at times!)

(Pretend Trinket could do this the whole time and only remembered just now)
EXAMINE that new TCP.
Yeah tell them your name.
Oh also warn them to stay away from the golem.
basically just ditto-ing all the above comments! sounds good everyone =) (also the golem warning was a good thought , nice catch.)
Echo stops the mysterious TCP as it leaves.

Hey, um, I'm Echo! What's your name?

The TCP hesitates, nodding after a moment.

I'm Clemont, nice to meetcha!
Um, watch out for the golem?
...golem?
...Yeah. You're kind of heading in the direction of where my home is, and Trinket made a golem earlier to kind of watch it while I'm away? It'll attack anyone who gets too close, I think. But you seem nice, so...

Echo trails off, realizing she may have said too much.

Be careful, I guess?
Well, thanks!

Clemont gives his pitchfork a waggle.

I'm pretty sure I'll be just swell, though. You take care yourself!
Okay, thanks! Nice meeting you!

As this is happening, you manage to type in /examine new tcp
...only to be met with an error message. When Echo finds out Clemont's name, though, you're able to type that in and an image pops up on your screen, along with a 'PRESS ANY KEY TO CLOSE' prompt.

[Image: 035.png]

Clemont exits north, leaving Echo standing there. Where to now?

[Image: 033.png]
Alright head down to where Clemont was talking before.
What do you think of Clemont, Echo?
(Sorry for the long wait! Life and things got in the way. But all the assets for this room are ready, and I should be back to updating regularly again!)

Echo walks down to the spot where Clemont was before. In the meantime, you're able to have a quick chat with her.

So... What do you think of Clemont, Echo?
He's... interesting. He seems friendly, but careful at the same time, I think? I'm not sure yet.

Once you arrive, you're greeted by a familiar voice.

Ah, there you are. I was wondering if you'd show up.

[Image: 036.png]
uh, hi! have we met before?
what's that structure theyre standing in front of echo? cant quite make it out from here.
wait nevermind
just >EXAMINE the structure.
ask how long they've been waiting, and be sure to apologize for being late (so long as you think the situation is safe)
[Image: 037.png]
The structure appears to be a wooden door set into the stone wall.

You don't recall seeing anyone like this before, but you do recognize the voice as the one Clemont was talking to while you and Echo were eavesdropping. You tell Echo to apologize for being late and to ask how long they were waiting. Echo seems confused, but does so.

Sorry I'm late! How long were you waiting for me?
You'll have to forgive my attitude... It's been a stressful day and we weren't expecting so many visitors. To answer your question, I haven't been waiting long. I was wondering if you would also pay us a visit after I heard you talking with Clemont outside.
You know Clemont?
I only met him a few minutes ago, but yes, I suppose I do.
Oh! Well, my name's Echo!
Orkahm. Nice to meet you.

[Image: 038.png]

Orkahm steps forward and offers his hand to Echo. It takes you a moment to realize Echo doesn't know what shaking hands is, which would explain why she's just sort of standing there.
>EXAMINE orkahm i guess! and TEACH echo about shaking hands real quick,maybe apologize and say we're not usedto company ;;