GOD JAMMER

GOD JAMMER
RE: GOD JAMMER
Where is the resting place of Ash? Any way we could ensure that could also be kept in good repair?

Rococo can sort out the debris in the church - they'd better know what bits and pieces kept preserved could serve to better tell Ash's story.

For a long-term goal, I think fixing the radio tower (and using it to gather and store news of people from beyond this realm who have died, that we might witness/record/mark it) would be worth our while. For now though we should finish tidying up.
>Do it to em

im so sorry
lets do some cleaning together
I wanna be a real friend, Don't wanna break when I bend
I wanna a be no seeker, I wanna scream eureka
>Awaken the Radio Tower
...No one's around to help...
> Ask about Ash.

> DIRECT Rococo to tidy up in here while you do some more tidying on the outside.
>Lets ask Rococo more about Ash. What did she do, as a god? How did she die?
[Image: oPCHUm6.png]

Fin: I'd like to know more about Ash, what did she do while she was around? How did she pass?

=>
[Image: MErKwfz.png]

Rococo: She was a kind deity who found beauty in the short lives of humans. She performed funeral rites for those nearby and offered sanctuary when necessary. She had many who visited her at the church, even other deities. I do have to say though, that the deities who visited her appeared to do so less out of reverence and more to try and win her over to their cause. She was eternally committed to this church though and never left.
Fin: Till the very end right?
Rococo: I'd suppose so. I saw many mourners whilst hanging on the wall for her, but did not see her passing myself.

>Where is the resting place of Ash? Any way we could ensure that could also be kept in good repair?

Fin: Any idea where her final resting place would be?
Rococo: None, do deities even leave bodies behind?
Fin: Do they?
Rococo: I'd rather find out latter rather than sooner if you don't mind.

> DIRECT Rococo to tidy up in here while you do some more tidying on the outside.
>use runemaking to set a trap at the front door of the church which makes confetti fall from the ceiling as a fun party trick

[Image: 1RL4Yl8.png]

You decide to have Rococo check around outside for more things to tidy while securing a barrier. Not quite sure what else they could use as a Song to reproduce some party confetti, Rococo does their best to reproduce the effect of the confetti by creating a seal using their Gallery Piece Song to produce a feeling of surprise when crossing paths with it. The Rune seeps into the stonework innocuously after a few strokes.

Satisfied with this, Rococo weaves through the rest of the grounds plucking weeds and dusting off tombstones.

>Ask if this building has/had an underground area. There appears to be a circular something on this floor that may lead below. Or given the opening, may have done so until some burglar stole the handle.
[Image: FC5XsX8.png]

Darn, you forgot to ask about this thing. You explore the area thoroughly regardless and find that it appears to be an area stained by having something on top of it for a long time before being removed. At the very center is a hole that goes down down down into a mysterious darkness. A drain? It's hard to tell without further context.

Rococo passes by so you ask briefly.

Fin: Any idea of what's here?
Rococo: Oh that? That's been there for as long as I've been hanging there. Sometimes people throw coins down it and make a wish, but it seems to be a mystery from the Old World when this place was first built.

>_
Stick your hand in it
well clearly your next course of action should be to find a coin somewhere and throw it in the hole to see what happens!
make sure to check under the rug. maybe you'll find a key or something useful instead.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
When was this place first built, for that matter?
SCULPT a symbol for yourself, like that of Ash once had. You must have your own identifier for when people come your way.
Tree Eggy!!

[Image: K904x8Y.png]
Did the wishes come true in one way or another?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
[Image: 1OEpJkR.png]
Hey, It’s your friend Gen.
[Image: 8qZq1lf.png]
I’m going to be ending this adventure since the forces that propelled me to create it are waning and well, maybe it didn’t quite have the effect I was looking for. Sorry for those who were wondering what may happen during this adventure, I wanted to create a fun adventure about raising a God but I have a much more ambitious project under my belt that I want to put all my love into.
[Image: tlVR3N5.png]
I never feel like it’s a waste to start a story ya know? Even though I’ve never finished one.
[Image: s9aaAK6.png]
Stories are worth telling. I think that’s a message that’s at the heart of Songs we Sing. The name you see, eludes to our Songs, the things that tell the world we’re here, and how we express that song.
[Image: npq2xnd.png]
Sometimes our Song is bright and vibrant and it feels like the stories we tell have no limits, other times our Song is soft and somber and doesn’t know it even exists against the tempestuous songs around us.
[Image: bDF3yXC.png]
Its when our song is somber that we most need to tell stories. They’re our beacon back to shore to understand and contextualize what our Song means.
[Image: 39Ey4GR.png]
Telling bad stories, telling goofy stories, telling sad stories. These stories help us know ourselves once more, even when we look back and only see a stranger.
[Image: bDF3yXC.png]
I’m not quite sure what my next story will be, but I hope it is a story that connects my Song with others, and together it can be a Song we Sing.
[Image: p1jtZzs.png]
Thank you for your readership and your time.
~
~
~
~
~
Unreleased Content:
SpoilerShow

Treat (Trick's sister), Wick God of Lanterns, Trick
[Image: 8QNQrUi.png]

Spirit of the Harp

[Image: jshyRi1.png]
Gen, your art is gorgeous and I'll follow it to the ends of the earth. No matter what the form, keep it up and I'll be there, peeking from behind the corner, as I do.
it was a fun little adventure while it lasted, cant wait to see what your next project is