Vela

Vela
Vela
To comar

To compare thee to a summers da

Randy entered the room only to find to their dismay th

Captains log 10-9-79:
Front forming, weather may turn sour. My writing block persists. Beginning to think this retreat was not the solution. Nethertheless, I persist.

-J
RE: Vela
imbibe "drugs"
overcome your writers block twice as fast: build a 5 by 4 obsidian portal to the minedcraft never and sit on a chair right in the middle of it, resting between two universes to absorb the inspirational energy of both at once
Code:
PRINT:
imbibe "drugs"

overcome your writers block twice as fast: build a 5 by 4 obsidian portal to the minedcraft never and sit on a chair right in the middle of it, resting between two universes to absorb the inspirational energy of both at once

Captains log 11-9-79:
Front worsening, weather definitely turning. Listened to records today. Had a nice wine. Curious happening, upon returning to my typing station I noticed some words that I do not remember typing. Absolute nonsense too, "minedcraft never". One passage mentions imbibing drugs, perhaps I did and have just forgotten about the event. Aha. Not since my youth.
This is perplexing. I must have written this garbage at some point, but when? Maybe my mind is playing a trick on me to break this malaise.

-J
오빤 강남스타일
Give me human food. Give it to me now
SpoilerShow

[Image: 8L9RKuo.png] [Image: tnkzT4L.png]
\☆/
And thus the cosmic dragon drones in silence and loneliness. His claws are wet with ink, yet the chapter before him remains unfinished.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Randy entered the room only to find
to their dismay the month was but may
¶ He continued on forth but by then
¶ The month was stuck forever on that day.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
Code:
PRINT:

오빤 강남스타일

Give me human food. Give it to me now

And thus the cosmic dragon drones in silence and loneliness. His claws are wet with ink, yet the chapter before him remains unfinished.

Randy entered the room only to find
¶ to their dismay the month was but may
¶ He continued on forth but by then
¶ The month was stuck forever on that day.

Captains log 12-9-79: 7pm

I sat with the typing station today, watching over it.

I witnessed this typewriter writing on its own. I don't know what to make of this.
It typed in...japanese? chinese? I do not know, but I do know I don't have an asian typeface. How did it do that. It also seems to be recommending me story ideas? Is this thing haunted? Is it mocking me? I just don't know. I think it knows what I have been typing. I shouted at it while it was typing, to no response. I've recovered from my initial shock and want to test something now.

Hello? Who is there. How did you type in japanese or whatever that was. Do you take criticism on your writing? Do you actually want food? Or is that just more nonsense.

Watching with boundless anticipation and curiosity. I may be writing another log for tonight, should anything come of this.

-J

Do i look like im joking? I mean. Yeah i dont really look like much at all but look im starving in here. Feed me now so you dont have to deal with me getting out later
SpoilerShow

\☆/
im watching you. i know where you sleep.
Code:

PRINT:
it is not chinese nor japanese. it is korean

נצח

I am an amalgamation of several beings from the year 2019 communicating to you to what I assume to be a typewriter. We can't actually see you, but we can read your captain's log. Don't ask how. I don't expect you to believe me though. You probably think I'm fucking with you. I'll end this with an odd fact. We can't type over already written characters. You can though.

Reader's NoteShow
[Image: 47147.png]
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
What are your words, if not criticism?
The writing in Korean was "Oppan Gangnamseutail". It is the name of the United States' God-General from the year 2010 to the present. We are relaying this message back to you using advanced computers. We have unlocked the secrets of time-travel, but are limited in what we are able to send, and to when and where we are able to send information. The government's project to activate a global mind-control relay is nearly complete. This is a battle for the human spirit. We are depending on you to create a better future.

In 1985, the Enron Corporation will be created through the merger of two energy companies- Houston Natural Gas and InterNorth. You must get in on the ground floor of this. From 2001 onwards, it will be one of the most powerful organizations on the planet. Sell all of your possessions and put as much as possible into Enron stock. Sell the clothes on your back if you must. This will provide you with the resources to stop the rise of the God-General. His name is the key- when the time comes and the pieces are in place, you will know what to do. Please, remember it well:

오빤 강남스타일
Oppan Gangnamseutail

Also, a warning in advance-
T h e w i n e i s p o i s o n e d .
Your typewriter appears to be haunted. This may prove an interesting talking piece, if nothing else.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Code:
PRINT:
Enron will suffer a crash during 2001. Please be careful to sell before then. Also the person writing the above statement is lying. We are not using computers to send messages back in time. We are not humans. We are more like spirits.
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))

I witnessed this typewriter writing on its own. I don't know what to make of this.
It typed in...Japanese? Chinese? I do not know, but I do know I don't have an Asian typeface. How did it do that. It also seems to be recommending me story ideas? Is this thing haunted? Is it mocking me? I just don't know. I think it knows what I have been typing. I shouted at it while it was typing, to no response. I've recovered from my initial shock and want to test something now.

Hello? Who is there.? How did you type in japanese Korean or whatever that was.? Do you take criticism on your writing? Do you actually want food? Or is that just more nonsense.?

Watching with boundless anticipation and curiosity. I may be writing another log for tonight, should anything come of this.

-John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
"His name is my name too!"

Notes:
Notably odd usage of full stops in place of queries. Debatable capitalization. Otherwise, no other errors.

Excerpt from Description:

Special characters on instances of [REDACTED] are achieved through application of [REDACTED], a process figured out by ███████ █████ on August ██, 19██, after experimentation of self-coined "Thaumaturgically-Assisted Writing". This process works similar in a way to using characters in graphing calculators to create graphics, commonly done in game programs.

Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
This is ShiningKatana here, 0ne 0f the many pe0ple here. What WE see is a f0rum, 0r a place where multiple pe0ple can send messages that are c0mpiled where many many pe0ple can see them fr0m anywhere in the w0rld, 0r space. with y0u seeing this, that means s0meh0w y0u are seeing the f0rum, meaning it g0es thr0ugh time t00. While s0me 0f us are spirits, s0me are humans, s0me are 0ther things, such as me. I am an Aftik, a bipedial rapt0r. We can 0nly see the past 3 captains l0gs th0ugh. I pers0nally want t0 help y0u with a st0ry. Maybe i c0uld even send y0u pictures 0f things...

And f0r every0ne else here, n0t the captain, i think it w0uld be better if y0ur names appeared ab0ve y0ur entires.
[Discovery]
Updates as suggestions permit!
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

Egg It hatched.Show
Code:

PRINT:
Do i look like im joking? I mean. Yeah i dont really look like much at all but look im starving in here. Feed me now so you dont have to deal with me getting out later

im watching you. i know where you sleep.

it is not chinese nor japanese. it is korean

נצח

I am an amalgamation of several beings from the year 2019 communicating to you to what I assume to be a typewriter. We can't actually see you, but we can read your captain's log. Don't ask how. I don't expect you to believe me though. You probably think I'm fucking with you. I'll end this with an odd fact. We can't type over already written characters. You can though.

What are your words, if not criticism?

The writing in Korean was "Oppan Gangnamseutail". It is the name of the United States' God-General from the year 2010 to the present. We are relaying this message back to you using advanced computers. We have unlocked the secrets of time-travel, but are limited in what we are able to send, and to when and where we are able to send information. The government's project to activate a global mind-control relay is nearly complete. This is a battle for the human spirit. We are depending on you to create a better future.

In 1985, the Enron Corporation will be created through the merger of two energy companies- Houston Natural Gas and InterNorth. You must get in on the ground floor of this. From 2001 onwards, it will be one of the most powerful organizations on the planet. Sell all of your possessions and put as much as possible into Enron stock. Sell the clothes on your back if you must. This will provide you with the resources to stop the rise of the God-General. His name is the key- when the time comes and the pieces are in place, you will know what to do. Please, remember it well:

오빤 강남스타일
Oppan Gangnamseutail

Also, a warning in advance-
T h e w i n e i s p o i s o n e d .

It typed in...Japanese? Chinese? I do not know, but I do know I don't have an Asian typeface. How did it do that. It also seems to be recommending me story ideas? Is this thing haunted? Is it mocking me? I just don't know. I think it knows what I have been typing. I shouted at it while it was typing, to no response. I've recovered from my initial shock and want to test something now.

Hello? Who is there.? How did you type in japanese Korean or whatever that was.? Do you take criticism on your writing? Do you actually want food? Or is that just more nonsense.?

-John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
"His name is my name too!"

Notes:
Odd usage of full stops in place of queries. Iffy capitalization. Otherwise, no other errors.

Special characters on instances of [REDACTED] are achieved through application of [REDACTED], a process figured out by ███████ █████ on August ██, 19██, after experimentation of self-coined "Thaumaturgically-Assisted Writing". This process works similar in a way to using characters in graphing calculators to create graphics, commonly done in game programs.

This is ShiningKatana here, 0ne 0f the many pe0ple here. What WE see is a f0rum, 0r a place where multiple pe0ple can send messages that are c0mpiled where many many pe0ple can see them fr0m anywhere in the w0rld, 0r space. with y0u seeing this, that means s0meh0w y0u are seeing the f0rum, meaning it g0es thr0ugh time t00. While s0me 0f us are spirits, s0me are humans, s0me are 0ther things, such as me. I am an Aftik, a bipedial rapt0r. We can 0nly see the past 3 captains l0gs th0ugh. I pers0nally want t0 help y0u with a st0ry. Maybe i c0uld even send y0u pictures 0f things...

And f0r every0ne else here, n0t the captain, i think it w0uld be better if y0ur names appeared ab0ve y0ur entires.

Captains log 12-9-79: 9pm
Did you just grade my log. Very funny.
I'm not even going to begin to fathom how you just typed in green.

Alright, so you can only see what i type. And only since Monday. Right. I can't help but feel I'm on candid camera or soething here.
Something, sorry.

If there really are multiple of you which it seems there is, maybe you should sign off in some capacity? Just so I can know who said what.
I apologize for not recognizing the language, Korean, right, I will try to remember this.
My name isn't John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, sorry to disappoint. I'm Jay Janet. Maybe you've heard of me? If you are from the future. I'm quite the accomplished author, director and playwright!
2019? That's quite the ways into the future. What's it like?
Though it seems you disagree on what exactly you are. If you are a ghostly being can you elaborate on that experience?
To me however, you are a typewriter.

I have placed a cracker resting on the side casing of the machine, I really think you are messing with me on the food bit. It's been there for the better part of an hour now. Also, I think you are blind. If you were actually watching me you may have commented on what I am wearing by now. Are you maybe trying to seem more powerful than you actually are?

The wine is poisoned? But I drank it yesterday. Am I in danger?
Enron? The god-general? I think all that is a little above my paygrade friend.
Graphing calculator? The heck is that? A calculator that does graphs or something? Sounds interesting.

Awaiting further correspondence, very confused.
-J
Life in 2019 is nothing to write type about. The Cold War ended with the collapse of the USSR in 1991, but don't let any time police know we told you that. There's not a God-General, but things aren't really good either- wages are lower, luxuries are cheaper, and necessities are more expensive. Population growth is slower. There's major political shifts happening, but they're a response to trends that are only just getting started around your time. Electronics continue to become smaller, allowing for more complexity. Computers across the entire planet are on a single massive communications network, and wireless phones both exist and have become pocket-sized computers. Graphing calculators are calculators that can render graphs on a tiny screen. There is about to be a ninth Star Wars movie. You caught us- we can't see anything beyond what you tell us, have no idea what's going on, and have been mostly goofing around. What kind of books are you writing? Where is this retreat? Can you try pushing the cracker into the part of the typewriter that loads paper to see if it travels forward in time to us?
I am as clueless as y0u, captain. I d0n't live 0n earth, but I kn0w s0me 0f the 0thers are screwing with y0u. I can 0nly see since m0ndays l0g, and 0nly the l0gs. I will send a sketch 0f me s00n-

-ShiningKatana (SK)
[Discovery]
Feel free to suggest things to help Alby on their way!

The Infinite Walmart
What horrors await you in this hellhole called "Walmart"?

Egg It hatched.Show
Im eating this cracker right now i dont know what youre talkin about Jay. I don't have to see to do that, i just absorb the general life essence out of it. No offence but this cracker has bad mojo and the person who made it wants someone on your crew dead. Or maybe its just the salt
-RJ
SpoilerShow

\☆/
you should write a story about a haunted typewriter that sends messages from the future. write what you know like the hack you are.
The cosmic dragon grunts in confusion. Looking away from the chapter that refused to be finished, he turns his gaze to the universe around, but instead of the sparkle of the cosmos of his own creation, his view is blocked by a fog of foreign ideation.

It is odd, as if blocking inspiration, but amongst the cloud is thoughts not of his own contemplation. Knowing this, he now feels the eyes that gaze upon him and his universe in a direction where there is none.

He turns his gaze to this non-direction, piercing through the filter of mortal awareness with his godly sight. What he enlightens him, and he understands.

He is not the cosmic dragon, but a facsimile of him.

He does not exist in a world made of matter and energy but words and information.

He is not ancient, but him and his world did not exist hours ago.

He is looking at you. He chuckles at the revelation, smiling.

"Well. That's interesting." The facsimile speaks to you. "Yes, I am talking to you, J. Do not be afraid for I doubt I can hurt you beyond hurtful words."
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Code:

PRINT:
חֶסֶד

They were lying. Enron's stock will rise incredibly high before falling during 2001. - Ubersketch

Perhaps people will believe you if the ink moves

[Image: uHXJ7r1.gif]

Reader's NoteShow