Household Held [On Hiatus, art laptop borked]

Household Held [On Hiatus, art laptop borked]
#51
RE: Household Held
Night 1 - Turn 8 - Darkness

[Image: mTtb11p.png]

Iros wakes up, and places a Towel Rack! Iros feels refreshed.

Skrall rummages the Toilet, finding Water and Fouled Water.

Ben asks about remains, and learns that Skrall has teeth (and a loud voice).

Billy slices through the Moop with The DualSaw, killing it with Physical Damage. Slain, it leaves behind Dust, Dirt, and a Dry Leaf, all of which Billy takes.

Billy Researches: Shovel - Pole x1, Flat Metal x1

Steve wakes up, and feels refreshed. Steve doesn't have equipment to practice disarming, nor does he know how to disarm in the first place.

Steve contemplates The Couch, but is unsure why it has its properties (beyond the obvious, like taking up multiple spaces due to its size, or being a more comfortable place to rest than the floor). Perhaps if Steve had a more specific goal for their analysis, he might have a different result.

Something lurks in the darkness! Varain and Garf feel they should not remain outside!

Roommates:
SpoilerShow

Player Guests/Invaders:
SpoilerShow

Invaders:
SpoilerShow

Household:
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#52
RE: Household Held
>Move up to the generic room

>Contemplate the cosmos

>Research how to build a meditation room for better contemplation
Current Projects:
Human space is at war, and we're all caught up in it - Scattered Stars

A woman chases another through the snow, but where will their path lead them? - Footprints in the snow
Quote
#53
RE: Household Held
improvised: ask for the remains of the moop that billy just killed
craft: if he accepts, preserve the remains with the embalming fluid
[Image: tumblr-o63957-E8y-R1tkiw76o1-500.png]
Quote
#54
RE: Household Held
>Investigate what property the couch has the property of giving an individual with the roommate status.
>Meditate.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Quote
#55
RE: Household Held
>Attempt to throw the moop out into the streets.
[Image: 47147.png]
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
Quote
#56
RE: Household Held
Travel to the Couch and rummage
Quote
#57
RE: Household Held
(06-26-2019, 03:20 PM)Ubersketch Wrote: »>Attempt to throw the moop out into the streets.

The Moop is dead, you might want to do something else
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Quote
#58
RE: Household Held
This place is suitable. Skrall will travel to the generic room directly above him and establish his throne room.
Quote
#59
RE: Household Held
>Organize the community to build a sink and make soup. We shall not stay dirty, especially since Skrall rummaged in the toilet and everybody is avoiding them like the plague.
[Image: 47147.png]
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
Quote
#60
RE: Household Held
IMPROVISED ACTION: Open the door, use the light filtering outside to get a closer look at the ???.
RESEARCH: Dust.
Noot noot doot doot.

EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
Quote
#61
RE: Household Held
>rummage
>rummage
>rummage
Quote