Stylus

Stylus
#1
Stylus
[Image: XzX4x6o.png]

You are a ball with eyes and arms, sitting in the middle of a featureless plane which extends in all directions. You do not know who you are or how you got here. In fact, you're not sure you even existed before just now.

A strange object lies on the ground in front of you. What do you do?
Quote
#2
RE: Stylus
Draw a mouth on yourself so you can breathe.
Quote
#3
RE: Stylus
Draw a mirror so you can draw a self-portrait!
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
Quote
#4
RE: Stylus
>eat it
Quote
#5
RE: Stylus
>Safety dance
Quote
#6
RE: Stylus
(11-27-2019, 08:18 PM)Lankie Wrote: »Draw a mouth on yourself so you can breathe.

You realize your lack of mouth could be a problem. Though it hasn't yet been long enough to really feel it, in 10 to 30 seconds, the lack of air could start to hurt.

For some reason, the first thought that occurs to you is to draw yourself a mouth. You decide to pick up the mysterious object, since its the only thing in the vicinity that resembles a drawing implement. Or, more aptly, it's the only thing in the vicinity period.

[Image: 3JLa8NU.png]

You examine the object.

[Image: zIXhPmA.png]

This looks like exactly what you need. You look more closely at the control panel

[Image: syZ9dpr.png]

Ooh, this looks quite versatile!

You're starting to feel the absence of oxygen more and more. There's no time to lose!

[Image: y0mZX4j.png]

[Image: ctAyBD7.png]

[Image: vu2AcN9.png]

That's better.

(11-27-2019, 08:38 PM)kilozombie Wrote: »Draw a mirror so you can draw a self-portrait!

You decide to draw a mirror to see what you look like. The thought also occurs to you to use it to draw a self-portrait, though you're a bit uneasy about making a copy of yourself. You're not ruling it out, but you might want to think on it a bit. In the meantime, the mirror should be fine.

[Image: ykg1dDj.gif]

[Image: v2tXXY0.gif]
Ah, so that's what you look like.

(11-28-2019, 02:32 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »>eat it

Come to think of it, you are kinda hungry, and this little device does look quite appetizing.

[Image: UGtuRzx.png]

[Image: SNbl2Je.png]

You dispel the tempting thought. As delicious as the object might be, its too useful to waste like that. You're not that desperate for a meal.

(11-28-2019, 02:38 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Safety dance

You're not sure what a 'safety dance' is, but dancing sounds pretty fun. You decide to give it a go.

[Image: OJTwDLs.gif]

You're not as good at this as you thought you would be.

[Image: 0KtUIk7.png]

So, now what?
Quote
#7
RE: Stylus
Draw yourself a torso and legs
I have somehow survive the swallowing of flea treatment and now looking to play poker (idk how to play btw)
Quote
#8
RE: Stylus
Give yourself six more eyes and cool antennae! Can't hurt to see, and feel, more of the little world.
[Image: vXCAe9O.png] [Image: tKD6Zjr.png] [Image: CzJL2j4.png]
[Image: afkF4Z7.png] [Image: laXOQ6l.png] [Image: 6SlA6Oy.png] [Image: rwi0EBt.png]
[Image: IJhRwJC.png]
Quote
#9
RE: Stylus
>Break the mirror to gain 7 years of bad luck.
Quote
#10
RE: Stylus
(11-29-2019, 12:27 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Give yourself six more eyes and cool antennae! Can't hurt to see, and feel, more of the little world.
Maybe an extra pair of arms for good measure
SpoilerShow
Quote
#11
RE: Stylus
(11-28-2019, 11:54 PM)kirinMaster Wrote: »Draw yourself a torso and legs

You decide that your current appendages give you insufficient mobility. Time to rectify this situation.

[Image: DrawBody1.png]

[Image: DrawBody2.png]

[Image: BodyDone.png]

This is so much better. You are now capable of bipedal locomotion!

(11-29-2019, 12:27 AM)kilozombie Wrote: »Give yourself six more eyes and cool antennae! Can't hurt to see, and feel, more of the little world.

Why stop with just a regular torso and legs? You have unlimited creative power in your hands, after all.

[Image: Buggy.png]

This should be more interesting (though the changes in eyesight may take some getting used to).

(11-29-2019, 03:45 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Break the mirror to gain 7 years of bad luck.

You decide you don't need the mirror anymore, but just erasing it would be kinda boring.

[Image: BreakMirror1.png]

[Image: BreakMirror2.png]

[Image: BreakMirror3.png]

Woo.

Fortunately you're not superstitious. Breaking a mirror can't REALLY give you seven years of bad luck... Can it?

Wait a minute. How do you even know about that superstition anyways, or superstitions in general?!

Realizing you are unlikely to find any satisfactory answers to this line of questioning, you divert your attention to something else...

(12-01-2019, 04:19 AM)Myeth Wrote: »Maybe an extra pair of arms for good measure

... Like more arms, of course!

[Image: Buggy2.png]

There we go. What next?
Quote
#12
RE: Stylus
add 28 more pairs of arms, and you will become perfection
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow
[Image: 47325.png]
Quote
#13
RE: Stylus
(12-02-2019, 06:07 PM)Numbers Wrote: »add 28 more pairs of arms, and you will become perfection

After drawing your new pair of arms, you realize that there's nothing stopping you from adding even more. Excitement fills you as you begin to think of all the arms you could have. There's no limit!

[Image: armsIdea.png]

How many more should you draw? 6? 8? Or how about an odd number? Asymmetry might be fun. Twelve on one side, nine on another, perhaps?

Naaah, an even number should be good. But it shouldn't be a boring single-digit number. Let's go a decent ways into the double-digits. How abooout... Twenty-eight! Yeah, you like the sound of that!

Might take a while to draw, but fortunately, you only have to draw it once. You shudder at the thought of having to repeatedly draw and pose 30 pairs of arms.

At any rate, it's time to get starte-

[Image: armsIdeaVeto.png]

... Huh?

[Image: postVetoConfusion.png]

Wait. What were you thinking about just now? You swear you had the most fantastic idea, but now you can't remember what it was.

==>

[Image: ShatterReact.png]

You startle to attention as you hear a sound from the cracked mirror.

[Image: BreakMirrorShattered.png]

The shards have fallen into some sort of portal which seems to have formed in the mirror frame. An OMINOUS ENERGY billows forth from it. Perhaps you should have been superstitious after all!

==>

Oh! You remember now! you wanted to draw more arms! Though, for some reason, you're hesitant to go all-out. Just two more should be fine.

[Image: BreakMirrorShatteredNewArms.png]

Perfect!
Quote
#14
RE: Stylus
turn the mirror over, so the ominous cloud billowing from its physically impossible hole is no longer coming out.
Quote
#15
RE: Stylus
>Draw a giant cork and plug the hole.
Quote
#16
RE: Stylus
> Draw a Jamjar to seal Bad Juju inside.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Quote