[IC] Swords Beneath the Starlight

[IC] Swords Beneath the Starlight
RE: [IC] Swords Beneath the Starlight
Barnabas raised an eyebrow.

[Image: nMexSPx.png]

"He spoke... Wow." He thought a little about that, someone that had literally once spoken to a deity. That was interesting. "Well. It seems like either way, if there is going to be anyone to stand against the rise of Progress, it would be the King of Lions then?" He asked, a little disheartened that his own specific kin were likely... only likely to take part in any form of war to help the exiles because of a chance for bloodshed.

----

Inna bit, Barnabas would step aside with Airitech hopefully
[Image: nMexSPx.png]

"So..." He began, a curious look at Airitech, then continued. "Ossory then. I've never been but... I feel like perhaps it could be familiar in some ways? I apologise if we haven't talked much." He said, offering out a hand, the shape of it slightly odd.
"Don't get me started on Henchmen."
Milo stares in stunned silence until Mazelina speaks out about exactly what had left him reeling.  That breaks him out of his stupor.

[Image: N34quH2.png]
"Yeah, is... that real?  How old would they even have to be?"
For once in her life, Sunny remains relatively quiet, allowing herself to be healed and quietly taking in her surroundings. Once the in depth discussion begins however, Sunny drifts further and further away from the front of the group, hands clasped behind her head. Dealing with this scenario wasn't something she wanted or needed to do. She'd pledged her services, and she planned to stick to that promise. But blind loyalty didn't include listening to politics, so Sunny chose to wander off. There's definitely more fun stuff to look at elsewhere.

Sunny is spending some time just... looking around when she hears Casey call out to her. Her eyes light up as he approaches.

[Image: 1YHEHWt.png]

"Greetings!" She calls out, face falling into a comfortable grin, "I must admit, I've been wandering around for a good amount of time, and I'm not sure I've seen but a quarter of the sights here. I'll be the first to say that I'm very surprised!" She motions with her arm at the castle in general. "How has your tour been? I've not spoken to any of the... inhabitants here, so I'll admit I'm a little lost!"