Lucidshift

Lucidshift
RE: Lucidshift
Awwww
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>give baba one of the walkie talkies to see how they use it.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Give baba one of the walkie talkies to see how they use it.

[Image: 331.png]

Show ChatlogShow


Thing: Happen

[Image: 332.gif]

Someone appears to be banging on the Bathroom door from the inside

Show ChatlogShow



====>

[Image: 333.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>caroline: Think with portals.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Things entering the skin through contact is suspicious. Tell her you need the key, and open a portal large enough for an arm to pass through in the middle of the door. Count the fingers.
α
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Think with portals.

[Image: 334.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 335.png]

====>

[Image: 336.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 337.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Caroline: use your walkietalkie's antenna to scoop out the key from her arm by putting it into the key's hole.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Caroline: Attempt handholding-based diplomacy. Also, try to get the key out with your other hand/walkie-talkie antenna.
α
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
(09-01-2021, 09:17 PM)calescentInfernum Wrote: »>Caroline: Attempt handholding-based diplomacy. Also, try to get the key out with your other hand/walkie-talkie antenna.

SECONDING
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Attempt handholding-based diplomacy

[Image: 338.png]

You shake Lohi's hand.

Show ChatlogShow


Caroline: Try to get the key out with your other hand/walkie-talkie antenna.

[Image: 339.png]

Show ChatlogShow


Lohi: Jump through the portal

[Image: 340.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 341.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Caroline: OMG slimegirls are real....
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: OMG slimegirls are real....

[Image: 342.png]
 
Just like in Omori!
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
====>

[Image: 343.png]

After fangirling for about a minute or so, you return to reality.

...

LOHI has joined your party!
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Caroline: Ask Lohi about the monster with the red eyes that chased her.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>caroline: ask if you could take the key out now in your room. Better to have an important key than have to wait a few dreams for it.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Ask Lohi about the monster with the red eyes that chased her.

[Image: 344.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 345.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 346.png]

As you enter the Lounge, you progress with extra confidence and optimism as you have made two new friends in this macabre world, but yet, you can't help but feel as if darkness itself grows around your party, you feel that today's gonna be a long night.

====>

[Image: 347.png]

You three enter the lounge

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 348.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 349.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Lohi: Isn't there someone familiar behind you near the fireplace?
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Isn't there someone familiar behind you near the fireplace?

[Image: 350.png]

You turn around to find the sillouette of your brother

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 351.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Caroline: Say, William, what was your mother's name?
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Caroline: Say, William, what was your mother's name?

[Image: 352.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 353.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 354.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 355.png]

====>

[Image: 356.gif]


Show ChatlogShow


[S] Strife!



====>  

[Image: 358.png]

Who you once thought to be your brother now reveals his true form, Kopio the Mimic! 
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>baba: time to babababreak his kneecaps
Quote