Lucidshift

Lucidshift
RE: Lucidshift
====>

[Image: 404.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 405.png]
(Image best viewable here)

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 406.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 407.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 408.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 409.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 410.png]

Your perspective is now shifted to Magali and Joel

Show ChatlogShow


1> Talk about abilities
2> Inspect items around the lounge
3> Talk about something else (suggest in comments)
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Magali> Nibble on clown like the rodent you are
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>talk about abilities
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Joel & Magali: Talk about abilities

[Image: 411.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 412.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Joel & Magali: Inspect shelf for useful items

[Image: 413.png]

Show ChatlogShow

What items should they inspect first? Suggest below
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Inspect the cat head plushie. Isn't his name... Marco Aurelius or something to that effect?
α
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>inspect pumpkin
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Magali: Inspect the cat head plushie. Isn't his name... Marco Aurelius or something to that effect?

[Image: 414.png]

Show ChatlogShow


Joel: Inspect pumpkin

[Image: 415.png]

Show ChatlogShow


Ideas have power in this world, any one of those books could be a piece to a powerful item, look through them

[Image: 416.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 417.png]

The books avaliable are: 
• TELEPATHY FOR DUMMIES
• ONE PUNCH MAN
• DISCRETE MATHEMATICS WITH DUCKS
• ALICE IN WONDERLAND
• QUANTUM COMPUTING FOR BABIES
• LITTLE WOMEN
• BLUE SKY: A PORTAL FANFICTION,
• THE BLACK CAT
• THE WIZARD OF OZ

====>

[Image: 418.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Joel has 5 inventory slots, what should they keep? Should they inspect more items? Suggest below
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Grab telepathy for dummies
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Inspect swear jars and the photos above the fireplace.
α
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
There's a good list of items there, but the bag keeps calling my attention.

[Image: 419.png]

Magali: Equip bag

[Image: 420.png]

Magali equips the SKULL BAG, she now has an INVENTORY of her own, congratulations!


Joel: Take Marco Aurelius, you never know when you might need the grace of a feline.

[Image: 421.png]

Joel takes the Kitten Plush.


Joel: Take the pumpkin plush, telepathy book, quick mathmatics book, and the blue sky fanfiction.

[Image: 422.png]

Joel takes said items


Other than that...  One Punch Man is a must.

[Image: 423.png]

Magali takes ONE PUNCH MAN


Inspect swear jars

[Image: 424.png]

Show ChatlogShow



Inspect photos above the fireplace

[Image: 425.png]

You both take a look at the framed photos above the fireplace


====>

[Image: 426.png]

Show ChatlogShow



====>

[Image: 427.png]

Show ChatlogShow



Joel & Magali: Chill by the fireplace

[Image: 428.png]

Show ChatlogShow

====>

[Image: 429.png]

====>

[Image: 430.png]

Show ChatlogShow



[S] Magali: Play a comforting tune

[Image: 431.png]


====>

[Image: 432.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 433.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 434.png]

Show ChatlogShow


====>

[Image: 435.png]

Caroline Intermission: End.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
====>

[Image: 436.png]

====>

[Image: 437.png]

====>

[Image: 438.png]


====>

[Image: 439.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Be the Young Patroller.

[Image: 440.png]

You are now a YOUNG PATROLLER, sitting atop a hill on the POPPY FIELDS, just like all patrollers of respect around these lands, you have been tasked with a SECRET MISSION you have to fulfill.

You consider yourself BRAVE and ASSERTIVE, even though you're NOT THE STRONGEST, nor the SMARTEST; you've always found that GETTING OUT THERE and actually DOING STUFF is one of the most powerful skills one can have. Because even if someone has the best plan, it's worthless if it's not actually PUT TO USE.

Your colleagues often say you're RECKLESS and IGNORANT at times, you prefer to think you're CORAGEOUS and DOWN TO EARTH. You're only doing this for their own good, in these dangerous lands, being STRONG and TAKING ACTION is everything.

Now, what will you do?
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Squat .
α
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>negawill: beatbox out a classic metal song to hype yourself up for your mission and get going
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Patroller: Squat.

[Image: 441.png]

You squat dramatically. You're very tired from all the observing you just had to do. Plus you look VERY COOL.


Patroller: Inspect your EYESCOPE

[Image: 442.gif]

You take a look at your EYESCOPE, it's always a good tool to have in hand. Having an advantage from afar is VERY useful. Despite being a nice gift, it's a shame it can't be really used in combat.

Patroller: Inspect your TUSTY SPEAR

[Image: 443.gif]

But for that, you have your TRUSTY SPEAR, no fancy names for that one, though. And although you never really FEEL hungry, and hunting is basically POINTLESS, you sometimes HUNT for striders, just for the HELL OF IT, you have to STAY IN SHAPE and READY FOR ANY BATTLES. Speaking of hunting...

Patroller: Catch striders off-guard

[Image: 444.png]

====>

[Image: 445.png]

====>

[Image: 446.png]

You fail miserably.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>:[ inspect vegetation
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
Patroller: inspect vegetation

[Image: 447.png]

You have been traversing these lands of grey grass and red water for WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, there's no way to tell the time, but it feels like decades. You have to be very careful to not get HUNTED DOWN around here, you never know what dangers could be lurking nearby, especially when you accidentally trip through dream layers.

That house, on the other hand, is FAIRLY NEW, you have been wandering this place for quite some time and it wasn't there last time you checked, regardless to say, you're more than THRILLED to explore it and SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS.



Patroller: Beatbox out a classic metal song to hype yourself up for your mission and get going

[Image: 448.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

You then proceed to beatbox the song "Striders by the Bog," a rhythmic, smash hit (that you wrote out of boredom). The tune HYPES YOU UP as you near the unfamiliar household in search of answers. You can almost taste your mission's completion.
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>:[ reassess your plun
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>:[ did anybody care who you were before you put on the mask?
>:[ ponder upon current skillset
>William: pluck a single hair from Magali, store it for later crafting
Quote
RE: Lucidshift
>Contemplate the theta rubrum on your chest. Have you been marked for death?
α
Quote