CBD Cosmetics - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape store directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a pretty comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london Customer Service and Shipping they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is completely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at eagle-time.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.