Lucidstuck III

Lucidstuck III
RE: Lucidstuck III
>Derrick:Maybe just give a quick taste test on Dt. Does Dt still taste like cat?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-06-2022, 07:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 05:59 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Reggie: Maybe you should have a private conversation with just only you, dt, and kalem. You can't discuss alot with the dreamers around. Try to distract Derrick by telling him to start gearing up for the upcoming fight.
Seconding.
Maybe we could actually make some new gear later if IP is up for it.
Probably shouldn't deleted it but yeah my response I'm self seconding? Or resubmiting
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-06-2022, 08:22 PM)HayDay Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 07:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 05:59 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Reggie: Maybe you should have a private conversation with just only you, dt, and kalem. You can't discuss alot with the dreamers around. Try to distract Derrick by telling him to start gearing up for the upcoming fight.
Seconding.
Maybe we could actually make some new gear later if IP is up for it.
Probably shouldn't deleted it but yeah my response I'm self seconding? Or resubmiting
downvoting
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-06-2022, 06:20 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Tell Alice and DT about the monster as best you can. Mention how it made the others crazy and that a hole to the void opened up in its face when something started taking over.
Downvotinflg
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-06-2022, 08:20 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Derrick:Maybe just give a quick taste test on Dt. Does Dt still taste like cat?
downvoting
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-06-2022, 09:17 PM)Unnoticeable Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 08:22 PM)HayDay Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 07:49 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(09-06-2022, 05:59 PM)HayDay Wrote: »>Reggie: Maybe you should have a private conversation with just only you, dt, and kalem. You can't discuss alot with the dreamers around. Try to distract Derrick by telling him to start gearing up for the upcoming fight.
Seconding.
Maybe we could actually make some new gear later if IP is up for it.
Probably shouldn't deleted it but yeah my response I'm self seconding? Or resubmiting
downvoting
Also unseconding. Crafting may be a good idea, but this talk will just get Reggie shouted at if he even agrees to it in the first place. DT will be more willing to give info to Alice than to us.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
Derrick: Tell Alice and DT about the monster as best you can. Mention how it made the others crazy and that a hole to the void opened up in its face when something started taking over

[Image: HlgQN9r.png]

Show ChatlogShow

A glowing eye opens up on your neck tie. Ira's pupil darts around vigorously, this will be much easier to tell her condition.

[Image: 2VX1sTK.png]

You enter Alice's version of your room. You spy Lucia's revolver on your desk.

[Image: 0UgofEn.png]

You store it in Lucia's inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: OvIHO3U.png]

You draw Lucia's revolver out. It suddenly had a black sleek look to it.

Show ChatlogShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
>Derrick: Hold on. This gun is cool and all, but that monster could've taken Lucia out in a single attack without her armor. Maybe you should take this thing on as seperate people, with the benefits of your protective gear. You should craft upgrades while you're here.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-09-2022, 05:33 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Hold on. This gun is cool and all, but that monster could've taken Lucia out in a single attack without her armor. Maybe you should take this thing on as seperate people, with the benefits of your protective gear. You should craft upgrades while you're here.
Seconding
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
Oh also
>Derrick: Also grab the tales of the abyss, the locad entries might be useful.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
Derrick: Hold on. This gun is cool and all, but that monster could've taken Lucia out in a single attack without her armor. Maybe you should take this thing on as separate people, with the benefits of your protective gear. You should craft upgrades while you're here. Also grab the tales of the abyss, the locad entries might be useful

[Image: eUTrtdW.png]

You grab this land's version of Tales of the Abyss. Your inventory is full, so you store it in Lucia's instead.

Show ChatlogShow

You decide you'll come up with some item ideas for the coming encounter. What will you make?
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
> Alice: Your set could use a bit of Thorn damage, use the item summon ability for a cactus and ask Derrick to combine it with her shirt.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-15-2022, 12:02 AM)HayDay Wrote: »> Alice: Your set could use a bit of Thorn damage, use the item summon ability for a cactus and ask Derrick to combine it with her shirt.
SECONDING!!!
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
>Derrick: Grab one of the moon shirts out of the Locad version of your closet.

>Craft, well, the following:

A whole lotta craftingShow
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
Alright, for the Alice snake mistress set, add a cactus to the shirt.
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-18-2022, 08:45 PM)SlamDuckling Wrote: »Alright, for the Alice snake mistress set, add a cactus to the shirt.
Sure? I guess? Call it Deadly Cobra Mistress Set
Quote
RE: Lucidstuck III
(09-18-2022, 07:53 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Derrick: Grab one of the moon shirts out of the Locad version of your closet.

>Craft, well, the following:

A whole lotta craftingShow
Seconding heavily
Quote